Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old May 4th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Auggies Fire Elemental Squad Custom Contest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Important!
I put the wrong Date on some of the polls. All polls that end on the 10th, I will Announce the winner of on the morning of the 8th. any votes after the morning of the 8th, will not affect anything.
You mean on the morning of the 7th? Because that's when the other polls end. And you mean you will announce the winner of each poll right? And then do a finals poll?

Let's get a show of hands for who thinks we should fire Boromir...

Old May 4th, 2012, 11:06 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Important!
I put the wrong Date on some of the polls. All polls that end on the 10th, I will Announce the winner of on the morning of the 8th. any votes after the morning of the 8th, will not affect anything.
You mean on the morning of the 7th? Because that's when the other polls end. And you mean you will announce the winner of each poll right? And then do a finals poll?

Let's get a show of hands for who thinks we should fire Boromir...
I was in a hurry, My sister wanted the Computer Yes, that's what I meant. here is a better announcement

Important!
I put the wrong Date on some of the polls. All polls that end on the 10th,
whoever is winning on the morning of the 7th(whenever I feel like posting the Championship poll) Will advance to the Championship Poll.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old May 4th, 2012, 03:02 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Well, after thinking about it, I wish I could change my entry. It's way overpowered. I won't say which one it is, but I'm guessing enough people will realize that it's broken and vote for something else.

Old May 10th, 2012, 08:45 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It's really cool if you know who made which entry. I'ts really funny how Hotly people will defend their custom

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games