Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Closed Thread

Old July 14th, 2007, 09:09 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyr
Hey all, I'm back from vacation and my mind has just about caught up with my body ... never go right back to work after traveling abroad ... can you say Morocco! Keep an eye on the Traveling Drake thread, I'm planning to post a few photos.
Satyr, did you ever post some Drake pics in Morocco?

Quote:
I've also got some ideas for the next tourney.

Quote:
Originally Posted by major_reisman
hello-

I have been playing Heroscape since it came out, although I have not had much of a chance to play since moving to CA from MI.

I live in the city, but am willing to drive/BART to other places, although East Bay destinations would probably only be possible on the weekends.
Major, another guy and I are playing tonight! Got a friend to round out a four-player evening of 'Scape???
Contact me via PM as my phones are dead and I'm too primitive to get a cell phone, but hurry, we start at 7:30!
Old July 15th, 2007, 02:46 AM

renolbrin has disabled reputation
Concord Ca

Hi I'm new to heroscape and I would like to be added to the list of scrapers in the North Cali bay area! I live in Concord CA, and am free most fridays and saturdays. would love to play.
Old July 15th, 2007, 03:13 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Concord Ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by renolbrin
Hi I'm new to heroscape and I would like to be added to the list of scrapers in the North Cali bay area! I live in Concord CA, and am free most fridays and saturdays. would love to play.
Welcome, renolbrin! I'm adding you now.
Hope to meet you and play a few someday.
Old July 15th, 2007, 05:01 AM
Tournament Director Deluxe

Satyr is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Quote:
Hey all, I'm back from vacation and my mind has just about caught up with my body ... never go right back to work after traveling abroad ... can you say Morocco! Keep an eye on the Traveling Drake thread, I'm planning to post a few photos.
Satyr, did you ever post some Drake pics in Morocco?
uhhhh ... yeah ... ... I posted some pictures. (LINK)
The real bummer is Drake went missing in transit.

This was a very cool trip. Not like anything I've experienced. I just put up a couple of shots. PM me if you want to be subjected to a slide show ... we paired it down to about 125 pictures.

Welcome to the fourms renolbrin, it's always good to see more people in the Bay Area embracing their addiction ... really need to start up a thread for the next NorCal game day (tournament) ...

Hey, HEH, I hear you know about bathroom remodels

Cry endgame and let slip the doggin of war.
Old July 16th, 2007, 03:31 AM

Thanks

Thanks for the warm welcome, cant wait to play some games! looking forward to meeting others who share in the love of the game.
Old July 16th, 2007, 07:40 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, major_reisman!

On behalf of our highly localized and Bay Tube taking community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, who only takes BART when he has to

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old July 16th, 2007, 07:42 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, renolbrin!

On behalf of our ten minutes away and looking for a game community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, who says, seriously - when are good times for you to play a guy in Martinez?

(and wouldn't it be hilarious if we already knew each other?)

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old July 19th, 2007, 05:14 AM

availability

I am generally available fridays befor 4pm , and saturdays. However this friday I will most likely be available after noon, as my normal event is not taking place.
Old August 9th, 2007, 12:00 PM
Emeritus Admin

I was away for the last two weeks enjoying the mountains.
I had no Heroscape goodiness - after loading up the trailer and van with furniture for our cabin, I was out of room for anything 'scape
That is, until Guerillinator showed up with my Housemouse order of Wave 7 and Marvel master set!
Three cheers for Guerillinator!
I got in several great games with G-nator, but no pictures.

The last night of my stay, I went down to Placerville to hook up with JonnyPac and a few of his friends.
They re-introduced me to In & Out Burger (yum!) and we got down to playing 'Scape in a room of his Upstairs art gallery.

It was a three-way battle and Jonny wanted general-specific armies of 500 points. I took Utgar and everything that could fly except for Isamu and DW7K.
I don't know the outcome of the battle - I was the first person out and left before everyting finished.
Here's hoping Jonny will visit the site and let me know who was victor - his Einar crew holding the top of the castle, or Buddy's advancing Vydar forces.
Thanks again for the invite and great night of 'Scapin', Jonny.
Here was the map they had created:

Old August 17th, 2007, 11:32 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
As my little thing off to the left says, I'm in San Jose. No car right now, and I'm on the east side so it's local transit to anything that'll get me up towards Oakland or SF. Are there any places here in San Jose that have or allow Heroscaping? All the gaming stores I used to know are dead and gone.

PM me any and all helpful info.
Old August 30th, 2007, 07:31 PM

optimus415 has disabled reputation
Hello Nor Cal Scapers,

My son and I love the game and would like to play other scapers in the area. We are in Pittsburg and it is good to know there are other players in the area (Martinez, Concord). We have most of the figures now and are finishing up our collection with wave 7. So, when is the next tournament? It looks like the previous ones were awesome.

Later
Old August 30th, 2007, 09:40 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimus415
Hello Nor Cal Scapers,

My son and I love the game and would like to play other scapers in the area. We are in Pittsburg and it is good to know there are other players in the area (Martinez, Concord). We have most of the figures now and are finishing up our collection with wave 7. So, when is the next tournament? It looks like the previous ones were awesome.

Later
Welcome to the board!

There's a coming tournament on National Heroscape Day October 20th. You can find details and post your desire to join in here: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=11498
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers