Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 5th, 2019, 01:03 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Ultra View Post
Yeah it’s... really rough for Varkanaans right now... they’re definitely one of my favorite factions if not my favorite though, so a few things I’d like to say:
Right now, point costs for the Varkaanans are pretty rough. Personally I would like to see a new squad at 90-105 points to give them more ability to mesh with poor Arktos, or 70 points or less for variety. As it stands the point costs of Varkaanans are:
Blade Dancers: 80
Unique Squads: 80, 100, 110, 120
Unique Heroes: 95, 110, 120
Khosumet: 75

On the topic of Khosumet, any chance a Relentless personality might be in order for these guys? They are relentlessly patrolling the field and leaving no survivors. Khosumet kind of works with Wolf Pack as it is, but I feel like there’s no reason to throw him in the army for any game under 810 points (the current cost of all unique wolves and Khosumet).

Other than that, it’s a pretty interesting design, and a curious theme! I’m glad to see the Varkaanans getting some love! Best wishes
Thank you for your interest! I'm going to create a new thread for these guys since unless they suddenly come into stock, it will be unlikely to move forward within the SOV. Appreciate your suggestions!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards