Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old November 28th, 2007, 11:25 AM

r2d446 has disabled reputation
raelin the kyrie warrior or deathwalker 9000

which one do you like better raelin the kyrie warrior or deathwalker 9000?
I personnaly like raelin beacuse she has high defense.I like deathwalker 9000 because it has really high defense.

go raelin the kyrie warrior!!
Old November 28th, 2007, 11:49 AM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old November 28th, 2007, 12:03 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Welcome to the boards r2.... Aldin should be around shortly to shake your hand.

If you read about those two units on this board for a little while, I think you'll find that Raelin is the near unanimous choice. She can help everyone against all attacks and she doesn't require you to take turns with her to do so.

Deathwalker, on the other hand, dies quite often just because of one bad roll. The Deathwalkers don't get much love around here, unless your name is DEATHWALKER.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old November 28th, 2007, 02:08 PM
"Blame it on me" (was #3...)

Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sweetcurse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Welcome aboard man! Sorry if my last post seemd rude. I honestly thought it was a joke. I didn't realized you were new. Yeah Raelin is unversally praised while DW is usually reviled.

Sweetcurse is Sujoah...

in the
Perth Keep...
Old November 28th, 2007, 02:47 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death!
Although a guy did win a tournament recently with DW9K I think, right?

Anyway, they're both pretty good. Raelin is just more dependable. DW9K can be more frustrating for all involved parties. When I first started playing, I thought DW9K was unstoppable, but that's because I kept shooting at him with Syvarris from lower ground.

Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old November 28th, 2007, 04:26 PM

Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker Metaknight knows what's in an order marker
Raelin doesn't have high defense. Just in case you thought this, Raelin does not get plus 2 defense from her aura.

See Valhalla like never before:
Airborne Elite in the
BYZANTINE CAVE...
Old November 28th, 2007, 05:19 PM

Pattar007 has disabled reputation
I would have to say Deathwa...never mind Rael... I can't decide. JK

Old November 28th, 2007, 05:23 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death! Jexik is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaknight
Raelin doesn't have high defense. Just in case you thought this, Raelin does not get plus 2 defense from her aura.
She has 7 defense in the basic game. And no aura. Everything is a deathwalker in the basic game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old November 28th, 2007, 06:39 PM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Dund is better than both of them combined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old November 28th, 2007, 07:53 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death! Taeblewalker is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik
She has 7 defense in the basic game. And no aura. Everything is a deathwalker in the basic game.
You said it!

Old November 29th, 2007, 08:31 AM

Pattar007 has disabled reputation
Are we talking about the basic game now?

Old November 30th, 2007, 07:27 PM

r2d446 has disabled reputation
raelin or deathwalker 9000

you guys are right deathwalker 9000 does die because of one bad roll.he has high defense but low life,and kind of lower than middle attack.

go raelin the kyrie warrior!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Units