Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 30th, 2015, 07:01 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Auggies Games…announcing “5 Minute Scape” UPDATED on 4/1

I believe he is now posting under dungeoncrawler.
Old December 1st, 2015, 12:59 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I was under the impression that dungeoncrawler and Auggest were entirely different people...
Old December 1st, 2015, 10:09 AM

Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby! Kajoq rolls all skulls baby!

I don't think he keeps up with the site much anymore. I went to his shop a couple months ago to ask about some Heroscape stuff and he doesn't even keep it at the store, just ships it from his house and seemed surprised to be asked about it. Just keeps TCGs/Current Boardgames, which is understandable. I'd been buying cards from him for a couple of years before stumbling into Heroscape via AoTP and finding out he was one of the bigger vendors
Probably worth calling the shop and asking him about them. ( 678 ) 629-4181 according to google. Closed today though
Old December 2nd, 2015, 06:43 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I was under the impression that dungeoncrawler and Auggest were entirely different people...
If they aren't, isn't that technically against the site's rules? I, for one, have no idea either way if they're the same person.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old December 3rd, 2015, 12:25 AM

shmet Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
It appears that the post above back in June was the last time he logged on.
That must mean that he is busy working on the mats.

Icke skall jag frukta. Ty, fruktan är sinnedödaren. Fruktan är den lilla döden som bringar fullständig förintelse.
Old December 31st, 2015, 12:20 PM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart

Are the mats bring re-released?

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old December 31st, 2015, 11:08 PM

Owen1234 Woo who?

What mats?
Old January 1st, 2016, 08:22 AM

Brets Woo who?

He used to sell hex based play mats that were pretty useful to use as a ground floor for map building.
Old February 11th, 2017, 04:29 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Super Necro......is anyone still interested in this "5 minute scape idea?". I now have a laser cutting machine to make edges smooth and I've been working on a batch for myself. .10 per hex is still viable. I'll take pics in a few days if there is any interest.

On another note, I work with the folks from Dungeon Crawler (and am an investor in the group) but we are separate posters.

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old February 11th, 2017, 06:15 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
Super Necro......is anyone still interested in this "5 minute scape idea?". I now have a laser cutting machine to make edges smooth and I've been working on a batch for myself. .10 per hex is still viable. I'll take pics in a few days if there is any interest.

On another note, I work with the folks from Dungeon Crawler (and am an investor in the group) but we are separate posters.
Definitely! And I've seen numerous trade threads with people wanting Terrain mats so I know there are others too.
Old February 11th, 2017, 06:28 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the input. I have to redo the matts anyway since my printer went out of business a while back and I need one personally. It's prolly for the best though since I've gotten a lot better at design. Hopefully these will align a bit better than the previous iteration.

What about pre fab terrain that you can set up super fast. I'm using foam which seems to be durable enough, is super light weight and though they don't lock like scape tiles (copy right issues) they don't move around too much due to the textured nature of them.

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old February 11th, 2017, 07:08 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I'm still interested, yes.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales