Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Closed Thread

Old August 22nd, 2010, 10:41 AM

legolasbaker has disabled reputation
Catholic Priests in the forum

I am a Catholic Priest. I would like to form a Catholic Priests Group in the forum of HeroScape. In this forum are there other Catholic priests ?
Old August 22nd, 2010, 10:52 AM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Catholic Priests in the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by legolasbaker View Post
I am a Catholic Priest. I would like to form a Catholic Priests Group in the forum of HeroScape. In this forum are there other Catholic priests ?
While there are other members of the clergy who are members here, I think you are the first Catholic Priest. Or at least the first to let himself be known to be one.
Old August 22nd, 2010, 12:49 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Resident Atheistic Heathen Kaiser Cat would like to remind you that this thread is in the wrong place.

Not that it matters, as the last two "religious" threads were both locked by Aldin.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old August 22nd, 2010, 12:51 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

While we're at it, can I start a group for everyone on Heroscapers that also drives a PT Cruiser?

Last edited by CheddarLimbo; August 22nd, 2010 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Sorry, but why do we need a sub-group for this specific denomination of clergy persons?
Old August 22nd, 2010, 12:58 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I can predict what will be said later in this thread:

Quote:
Nah, there are other boards for that stuff.

~Aldin, lockingly
It's nice that you're a priest, but I know that an athiest thread and a Christian thread were locked not long ago, so I'm betting this one will be as well.
Old August 22nd, 2010, 03:34 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Nah, there are other boards for that stuff.

~Aldin, lockingly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion