Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 22nd, 2011, 03:46 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Guide to Wave 14 / CV1

Guide to Wave 14 & CV1

This is a collection of information found in numerous threads that I wanted to place in one easy to find list / index. I am not part of the C3V team but they are kind enough to help keep this list current and accurate as possible,feel free to suggest changes or make corrections, I take no credit in this as all I will do is a bunch of Cut and Copying off the forums;

This is a WIP and any help linking useful threads or missing units is greatly appreciated!

--Note--
Most of these are my figures and have been touched up a little, and rebased on Impact Miniature bases. I just figured it would look more * official * once they have been rebased. If there is enough interest in the original pictures , the original unmodded versions, please say so and I will included those picture in the future.

Wave 14 - CV1 - Thorum's Reprieve

Spoiler Alert!

SOV Units
Spoiler Alert!

C3V Links
Sources for this information and additional information may be found here;
Spoiler Alert!

Future Units -WIP -
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Rocktroll; March 17th, 2012 at 04:39 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs