Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old March 13th, 2018, 12:03 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Pirates 'Scape

All aboard the SS Cheerios.

Good stuff. Thanks for the link. More pics!
Old March 16th, 2018, 10:47 PM

JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby!

So, here's a bit of a break from my PoTC customs to do one of possibly my alltime favorite pirate characters: Long John Silver, specifically Silver as he appears in one of my all time favorite animated films (or any films for that matter): Treasure Planet!

And from the back

And here's the card. I didn't want him to be an over-powerful design, and I wanted him to have a more disney-based card rather than pirate-based (Jack Sparrow will be both.)

The design is simplified enough that it could easilly be a more traditional Long John, which I will get a figure for eventually.

Penny for your thoughts?
Old March 28th, 2018, 11:40 PM

JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby! JESUSFREAK rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry for being so long in working with this, but she's done and she sails proudly: the Black Pearl, and probably my best custom terrain piece/figure. Enjoy!

Here is the side of her! I like the look of how it turned out!

Here's a pic of one of the pirates on the bulwark. (that's what it's called right?)

Mr. Cotton walks the plank!

Here's the deck with the wheel... is that Barbossa at the helm!?

Another angle!

Strike the colors you bloomin' cockroaches! (My sister informed me that this pirate flag existed in real life... Callico Jack Rackham flew it.)

Another angle.

So, what do ye be thinkin' eh, mates?
Old March 28th, 2018, 11:46 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Looks good. Id drybrush some lighter shades to get a more wood look but besides that it rocks.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 29th, 2018, 10:58 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Awesome!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards