Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old November 9th, 2006, 09:21 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:
Okay, so I'm sorry to those who lost thier info on who registered to thier events. Later tonight I'm going to bring back the event mod long enough for me to go through and mark who was registered for each event in thier threads and then take it back down again.
Don't worry about doing this hassle with my thread for our March event. I was just using it to guage interest (A nifty feature of the old system).
Yeah, but I think a gague of interest can be accomplished with a poll on the current system. No?
It can but you do not know who is for and who is against etc..No biggie though. You know I loved that danged event reg system so much... I am missing it
Ah... I see. Well not much I can do about it, it was killing our site.
Oh I know boss ... Just shootin the breeze.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old November 9th, 2006, 12:32 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Help! My NorCal Gameday event does not have the RSVP feature anymore. What is going on?
There were two separate event windows for our Gameday in the EVents section. I went to delete one last night and lost both.

Arrrr.

I started a new one and had myself RSVPed for it. I linked twice to this window in our NorCal thread.

I checked it this morning. No RSVP feature. No HEH registered for it as well.

Arrrgh!

Any suggestiong?
FunRun? I guess I'm confused as to exactly what went down here. Could you try again HEH? What exactly did you do and what went wrong?
Old November 9th, 2006, 04:04 PM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart
I haven't been to that page today nor did I have time to go in the backend systems last night. I have no idea what he did to it. Look around in the Events Manager is my only suggestion truth.

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.
Old November 9th, 2006, 04:32 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
I got my minimalistic version of my event up now. It is pretty cave man. One thing I noticed was it listed my "real name" with my "user name" on the members attending part. I'm not that concerned about it for me, but I know others might not like it.
Old November 9th, 2006, 04:48 PM
Site Admin

I don't like my real name there, so I changed it in my profile to Fun Run.

funrun's HS Repaints
Old November 9th, 2006, 05:11 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by funrun
I haven't been to that page today nor did I have time to go in the backend systems last night. I have no idea what he did to it. Look around in the Events Manager is my only suggestion truth.
Problem solved. I was looking at the event while logged out. Heh, heh.
Old November 9th, 2006, 05:18 PM
Site Admin

OMG! HEH what are we gonna do with you!!!!!

funrun's HS Repaints
Old November 9th, 2006, 06:33 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
OMG! HEH what are we gonna do with you!!!!!
Give me back my old, comfortable events registry feature would be a start, Miss Hoity-Toity.
:P
Old November 10th, 2006, 12:47 AM
Tournament Director Deluxe

Satyr is surprisingly tart
The new event thang is way wacky! dnutt and sexymama are registered on one view; Aldin and I are on another; HEH is on both; and I got this extra event "Occurrence Date: 11/18/06" that I can not remove. NorCal is officially confused.

She's breaking up! Abandon ship!

I hate to say it, but I'm removing the link to the RSVP function and going to track attendees in the first post for now. Most of the attendees have been active in the thread, so it's no big deal.

I'll keep my eye on the events page for future use.
Old November 10th, 2006, 07:29 AM
Site Admin

I went into the database now and deleted everything that I could tell was a duplicate entry. HEH had many attempts at signing up, and all traces of who signed up for the first NorCal event are gone, so hopefully things won't be conflicting now. However it appears in the database that 6 unique users are signed up for NorCal event and yet in no area of the calendar does it show more than 3 people. Similarly for my Cinci event there are about 12 unique users signed up and only about 8 are actually displayed in the calendar RSVP. I need to look into this more later.

Please let me know if what I did this morning seems to have changed anything for anyone.

funrun's HS Repaints
Old November 10th, 2006, 09:01 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyr
The new event thang is way wacky! dnutt and sexymama are registered on one view; Aldin and I are on another; HEH is on both; and I got this extra event "Occurrence Date: 11/18/06" that I can not remove. NorCal is officially confused.

She's breaking up! Abandon ship!

I hate to say it, but I'm removing the link to the RSVP function and going to track attendees in the first post for now. Most of the attendees have been active in the thread, so it's no big deal.

I'll keep my eye on the events page for future use.
Not a bad idea until we are done screwing with the database.
Old November 10th, 2006, 11:19 AM
Tournament Director Deluxe

Satyr is surprisingly tart
Quote:
... it appears in the database that 6 unique users are signed up for NorCal event and yet in no area of the calendar does it show more than 3 people. ...

Please let me know if what I did this morning seems to have changed anything for anyone.
~ My phatom event "Occurrence Date: 11/18/06" is gone.
~ HEH is only in one view.
~ I can only find a total of 5 NorCal RSVPs.
~ dnutt and seymama are the only ones in the RSVP window from the NorCal event link on the "Home" page ... the rest of us only show up on the RSVP window from the link on "My RSVP" page.

hope this helps with trouble shooting

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events