Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old August 27th, 2011, 01:12 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Mysterio's Holographs - Design

Yeah, I think there are too many FAQs otherwise.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 27th, 2011, 01:38 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

The Vipers of C3G. I love it.

Welcome to C3G | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Books of Index

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."
Old August 27th, 2011, 02:08 PM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Now where have I heard that before . . .

Oh yeah,

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
How do Holographs get an attack in the first place? . . . Make them fast and let them tie down opponents like Vipers in Classic . . .

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 53 - ARKHAM UNLEASHED
Old August 27th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

Well you were talking about Attack, which the Vipers can do. We are talking about not giving them any defense now and letting them have an attack of 1.

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."
Old August 27th, 2011, 02:21 PM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Details, details

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 53 - ARKHAM UNLEASHED
Old August 27th, 2011, 02:22 PM
Tickle Pickle

With Range 1, Attack 1 and Defense 0, I could see these guys coming in at 10-20 points.

Old August 27th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heh.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 27th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Quote:
With Range 1, Attack 1 and Defense 0, I could see these guys coming in at 10-20 points.
It's more about what they do for Mysterio than what they do for themselves, though. But, yeah, a low overall cost for sure.

Old August 27th, 2011, 08:15 PM
Themed His Pants

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Now where have I heard that before . . .

Oh yeah,

Quote:
How do Holographs get an attack in the first place? . . . Make them fast and let them tie down opponents like Vipers in Classic . . .
Yep that's definitely where I was getting the idea from. Thanks Sir G.

So here's where we're at then. We can leave the move at 5 I guess.

Quote:
NAME = Mysterio's Holographs

SPECIES = ILLUSIONS
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE SQUAD (2)
CLASS = DECEIVERS
PERSONALITY = TRICKY

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

Life 1
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 1
Defense 0
Points = 30?

LASER PROJECTIONS
You may only draft Mysterio's Holographs if you have drafted Mysterio into your Army. When Mysterio is destroyed, Mysterio's Holographs are automatically destroyed.

THE SETUP
After revealing an Order Marker on Mysterio's Army Card and before moving with him, you may move Mysterio's Holographs up to 5 spaces.

INTANGIBILITY
Mysterio's Holographs can move through all figures and obstacles such as ruins, and are never attacked when leaving an engagement. Mysterio's Holographs cannot be targeted by an opponent's non-adjacent figure for any attack or special power that requires clear sight.

My Customs: Metroid / Starcraft / Classic
Old August 27th, 2011, 08:50 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

Looks good from here.

Old August 27th, 2011, 09:11 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Did I read somewhere back in the Mysterio thread that there are plans for other holograms for him?

If so I think the name of these is too broad, as they will all be Mysterio Holograms right?
Old August 27th, 2011, 09:13 PM
Themed His Pants

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hmm thinking about this more I wonder if the first power is needed at all. I get why it's wanted for theme, but practically speaking these guys won't be draft worthy w/o Mysterio and will get wiped out pretty quickly after he's dead with 0 defense. Would love to keep them at 2 powers if possible to cut down complexity of the combo.

My Customs: Metroid / Starcraft / Classic

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project