Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old December 4th, 2016, 01:25 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Great Scape Sale of 2016 (see latest post)

I'm not totally out of the game. I've just decided to trim down to a more modest and manageable collection.

The Great Heroscape Sale!

As a general note about my figures- over the years I’ve acquired 3 other friends’ collections, and we all used to use sharpies to initial our figures on the underneath side of the base. It has no effect on gameplay and isn’t noticeable unless you pick up figures and look at the bottom. I’d say at least ¾ of the figures’ bases are initialed, although much of the newer stuff (D&D waves) is not. When something is still in the packaging or in otherwise excellent or pristine condition, I will note that. I’ll also point out if anything is missing or otherwise out of the ordinary. All prices on squads or heroes are per squad or hero.

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $60

I’ll be posting both on Heroscapers and Fortress: Ameritrash. I’ll take orders based on the timestamps of the PMs or posts in this thread.

$1 You-Call-It’s on Glyphs

I have a lot of the glyphs from Wave 1, the master sets, and the Treasures glyphs from D&D scape. I generally have just 1-3 of them available, so supplies are limited. Rather than list them all, here’s a comprehensive list over on Heroscapers.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=5384

In general, THIS LIST is an invaluable list.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=4436

If you have any other questions about anything Heroscape, I’m like an encyclopedia. I once joked that if they gave out Master’s Degrees in Scape, I’d have one.

MASTER SETS

Spoiler Alert!

Wave 1

Spoiler Alert!

Wave 2

Spoiler Alert!

Wave 3
Spoiler Alert!

Wave 4
Spoiler Alert!

Wave 5
Spoiler Alert!

Wave 6

Spoiler Alert!

Wave 7
Spoiler Alert!

Wave 8
Spoiler Alert!

Wave 9

Spoiler Alert!

Wave 10/Exclusives

Spoiler Alert!

Flagbearers

Spoiler Alert!

LARGE EXPANSION SETS

Spoiler Alert!

D&D HEROSCAPE

D&D Master Set Figs $4 each

Spoiler Alert!

1x D&D Master Set, complete, unopened, box corners and edges a little dented and show signs of wear $85 Pending

1x D&D Master Set, great condition, largely unplayed and includes all plastic inserts, original box, sleeve for the rules, etc. $60 Pending

D1

Spoiler Alert!

D2

Spoiler Alert!

D3

Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Last edited by Jexik; December 20th, 2016 at 09:11 PM. Reason: SEE THE LATEST POST
Old December 4th, 2016, 03:06 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation
Re: Great Scape Sale of 2016

PM sent.
Old December 4th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

I'm doing my best to keep the OP up to date as deals come through. Thanks for all of your interest so far!

Quote:
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old December 4th, 2016, 06:57 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

I'm gonna take a break to eat dinner, but I will respond to all orders in the order that I receive them.

Quote:
Old December 4th, 2016, 09:46 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Great Prices on here. PM Sent. Look forward to doing business with you.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 4th, 2016, 10:15 PM

srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby! srmalloy rolls all skulls baby!

PM sent.
Old December 4th, 2016, 10:48 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

It's great to know that the game still has a pretty strong following. I hope you guys all have some great games over Christmas break. This has been a lot to keep up with, but I'll do my best. I apologize to anyone that asks for stuff that is already gone. Maybe I should have done a public google doc instead.

Quote:
Old December 5th, 2016, 12:02 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

I apologize to anyone who already put in orders with me, but I found more stuff in my closet. Most of it was still in the packaging, but some of the glue started to come undone and some of the cardboard is curling.

D1

Spoiler Alert!

D2

Spoiler Alert!

EDIT: this is up to date now too! Man people loved those wyrmlings! I wish I had more.

Quote:

Last edited by Jexik; December 8th, 2016 at 10:45 AM. Reason: EDITED which got sold.
Old December 5th, 2016, 11:21 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Good morning everyone!

There were a lot of requests overnight and this morning, especially for some of the D&D figs. I've timestamped them and will PM out lists of what I've still got as I go through the orders. If you asked for it first, I will set it aside in bags and then go down the line of things you've asked for.

EDIT: Also, if you ordered a master or terrain set that had been opened, I will likely fill that order a day or two later. I have to go through and make sure that all of the tiles are there.

Quote:

Last edited by Jexik; December 5th, 2016 at 11:37 AM.
Old December 5th, 2016, 01:22 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

The current list is not up to date and I'm about to head to the post office before I head to my job. (Second shift). I'll get caught up late this evening. (9:00 PM ish Central)

Quote:
Old December 6th, 2016, 01:40 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

I edited the first post after getting up to date on all of my orders.

I told some people tonight that I would try to ship tomorrow. It's looking more like Wednesday now. If you don't have a tracking number yet and you've paid, look for it on Wednesday, likely at night.

Quote:
Old December 7th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

I got blasted by work phone calls this morning. A lot of stuff is going to get pushed back, but I'm gonna do what I can with the time sensitive ones. I'll respond to everything as soon as I can.

Almost everything is ready to go, I just need to find the right boxes and get labels printed.

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades