Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 3rd, 2015, 03:17 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Leonardo - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Self-Importance triggers before any special powers are used.
The ruling on Riddle Me This is that since both powers trigger "immediately", you can choose which happens first (and you would always choose Riddle Me This). However, I agree that it seems pretty ridiculous to take up to 3 turns before something "immediately" happens. Probably better to take the "immediately" out of Turtle Power, then.

Quote:
However, this is fine. Either it doesn't trigger and Leo uses Turtle Power or it does trigger and Raph screws up Leo's plan.
Agreed, it's quite good on theme. The key is to switch to "remove" so that Raph is only rolling for Self-Importance once, and can't screw up the turtle power turns once you start peeling off OMs.
Old December 4th, 2015, 06:11 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Turtle Power has been updated. I'll do the initial once we get Mikey finalized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 4th, 2015, 06:22 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That version works for me. You're still better off playing Raph here than in a lot of armies due to your ability to limit just how disruptive he can get.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 19th, 2016, 09:28 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Is there anything else that we need to look at before I run the initial?

Quote:
Old January 19th, 2016, 09:32 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

TURTLE POWER
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Leonardo, you may immediately remove up to 3 Order Markers on other Ninja Turtle cards you control to take one turn each with those figures.

Am I right that the intent here is that in order to take a turn with a Ninja Turtle figure, you must remove an Order Marker from that Ninja Turtle's card first, as part of this power? If so, I think that could be spelled out just a bit more clearly. Right now I could see someone mistakenly thinking they could grab Order Markers from any of the other Turtle cards and activate any of the turtles they want that way.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 20th, 2016, 10:36 AM

That's the intent. Any suggestions on wording?

Quote:
Old January 20th, 2016, 11:12 AM

TURTLE POWER
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Leonardo, you may choose up to three other Ninja Turtles you control. One at a time, remove an unrevealed Order Marker from each of the chosen Ninja Turtles' Army Cards and take an immediate turn with the chosen figure. You may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

That's my best stab at it.

Old January 20th, 2016, 12:00 PM

I think the last line is confusing and should be dropped but I like the rest. I think it works really well.

Quote:
Old January 20th, 2016, 12:42 PM

Quote:
I think the last line is confusing and should be dropped but I like the rest. I think it works really well.
The last line is a standard one for bonding powers to prevent anything that'd allow another figure to get a turn in (i.e. bonding chains).

Old January 20th, 2016, 12:54 PM

Yes, but it's confusing in this instance in that you are taking additional turns. It's confusing to then say you can't.

Maybe this will do it:

You may not take any additional turns with figures other than the chosen figures.

Quote:
Old January 20th, 2016, 12:58 PM

The implication is additional turns after the ones the power has given you the permission to take. I understand where you're coming from, though.

Old January 20th, 2016, 01:18 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

What about "After using Turtle Power, you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control."?

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library