Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old May 31st, 2018, 01:53 AM

ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness ozzy-scaper wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Kickstarter - with shout out to Heroscape!

Hi all,
I'm throwing my hand in the ring to try this whole 'crowdfunding thing'. I've shamelessly brought this to the Heroscapers community attention, as I've highlighted my custom Castle Grayskull as a reference point in my first and current Kickstarter campaign. The campaign is to raise modest funds to make a game board for games like Zombicide: Invader and Deadzone (sadly, not Heroscape!). However, I really appreciated the support from you guys some time back whilst I was building the castle, and at least wanted to let you know I'm still out there, and I'm still making stupidly huge terrain pieces! Anyway, I hope this isn't uncool posting this here (admins will let me know). And please share your thoughts! Not about the awful video, though.... I know all about already (my family and friends can be so cruel)!

Cheers, Graham.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ham%20phillips

Betty or Veronica...?
Old May 31st, 2018, 02:51 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Kickstarter - with shout out to Heroscape!

That is a very reasonable goal ($340), which you have already almost achieved ($329)! So congrats will soon be in order as I'm sure you will get funded. There is a kickstarter thread here that you could post it up in. Unfortunately, since I live in the US and you live in Australia I don't think I'll be able to make it over for a game night. If I ever hit the lotto though visiting both Australia and New Zealand are at the top of my list.
Old May 31st, 2018, 02:58 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Good luck. Post new pics of Grayskull!!!
Old September 6th, 2018, 08:37 AM

pokemonHeroscapePaintball Woo who?

Sounds sweet best of luck to you

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News