Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old July 21st, 2020, 10:58 AM

puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby!
Anyone interested in a TON of C3G stuff?

EDIT: The stuff is SOLD! Thanks for your interest!

I divested myself of most of my Heroscape a few years ago after it sat unplayed for far too long. I hung onto my C3G stuff, though, in the hopes that my superhero-loving kid might get into it. Sadly, it is becoming apparent that she won't, and now it's time to free up some space.

I'm trying to avoid having a second job selling and shipping a bunch of minis, so what I'm hoping to do is sell a ridiculous quantity of minis and C3G stuff at a steep discount to a single buyer. I don't know what I paid for all of this, but it has to be well into the thousands. I shudder to think.

Here's what I have:
  • 150+ Unique Heroes, rebased onto flat bases with Heroscape-style stickers. Probably a more-or-less complete collection through Wave 11 (including the Master sets and exclusives and so on. I got it all). Most of these use the recommended minis from the time they were released; a few have additional "alt" minis, so are effectively doubles.
  • Multiples of the squads released during that same period. Usually 3 of each. Also rebased with Heroscape-style stickers.
  • Hundreds, probably thousands, of additional Clix. I was buying ahead based on the upcoming releases for heroes and squads--and shooting for 3 of each squad at that. Probably have most heroes and squads through Wave 19 and beyond (plus exclusives, etc.), although I was a bit more selective on ones after that. Tons of additional Clix as well, either out of packs or bought in bulk for customs or alt minis. These have not been rebased. I know I spent a fair few bucks on some individual minis, but I haven't looked at them too closely and wouldn't remember what they were anyway.
  • Large figures: Three Sentinels, two of them rebased on peanut bases. Apocalypse, a Frost Giant that I think was gonna be Laufey, and an Anti-Monitor, all on Clix bases.
  • Glyphs, markers, and extra bits from the first 11 or so waves.
  • Cards for the first 11 or so waves, cut out and printed with red HS backs.
  • Cards for additional waves, not yet finished. Also, additional Heroscape base stickers, prints for glyphs, markers, and so on for those waves.
  • Probably more stuff that I'll find as I dig through it to get it out of my basement.
I want this stuff gone, and, like I said, I'm willing to sell it cheap if it means less work for me. I think it would be dirt cheap at $1000. I'd love to get $600, and I'll listen to other offers. Plus shipping, which might be over a hundred bucks.

Any interest? Also, for now, please don't ask me to part it out. I want to get rid of it in a fell swoop if I can.

I can look into individual minis and so on if you have questions, but the more I do, the closer the package will get to actual market value...

Thoughts?

Last edited by puzzlemonkey; July 29th, 2020 at 03:55 PM. Reason: SOLD!
Old July 21st, 2020, 05:25 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Anyone interested in a TON of C3G stuff?

PM sent.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old July 21st, 2020, 05:48 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 22nd, 2020, 12:19 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

PM sent.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old July 29th, 2020, 03:54 PM

puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby! puzzlemonkey rolls all skulls baby!

Sold and shipped. Thanks to everybody who was interested, and happy C3GScaping!
Old July 31st, 2020, 02:42 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Good transaction with puzzlemonkey.

Thank you very much. You were right, it was like opening presents on Christmas.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old August 2nd, 2020, 11:21 AM

Glad it arrived safe and sound. Hope you and the kids have a blast!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades