Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old January 4th, 2010, 07:53 PM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
WOTC Online Scenarios

The first of our online Scenarios are online on playdnd.com

Enjoy!

www.playdnd.com

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)
Old January 4th, 2010, 08:06 PM

DWK9000 is surprisingly tart
Re: WOTC Online Scenarios

Just downloaded it. It looks amazing Guru thanks for the heads up
Old January 4th, 2010, 08:22 PM

ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby!

Neutral Figures and exit zones! What a fantastic set of scenarios!

Good job, guys!

Proto's Custom Maps and Units!
Old January 4th, 2010, 08:32 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks Chris! Thanks WOTC!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old January 4th, 2010, 09:41 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Very nice!

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old January 4th, 2010, 09:55 PM

stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness stubobj wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Do the build instructions for the maps used in Crazy Troll and Marked for Vengeance come with the MS3 Rules/Maps? Im particularly fond of the Crazy Troll scenario. Been toying with the idea of neutral figures and this seems like a really easy and interesting way of handling it.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.
Old January 4th, 2010, 10:18 PM

That Guy0715 is surprisingly tart

The neutral figure idea sounds awesome. I've got to try it.

Spoiler Alert!
Old January 4th, 2010, 10:29 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Where are the build instructions for the 3rd and 4th scenarios? Although I'm not sure about the 3rd, the 4th scenario's map isn't with the master set.
Old January 4th, 2010, 10:32 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujoah View Post
Where are the build instructions for the 3rd and 4th scenarios? Although I'm not sure about the 3rd, the 4th scenario's map isn't with the master set.
The build instructions are in the Master set.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old January 4th, 2010, 11:05 PM

Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sujoah wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sujoah View Post
The build instructions are in the Master set.
Now that I look at them, I see that they are the 3rd and 4th rooms in the dungeon. Thank's for the clarification!
Old January 4th, 2010, 11:14 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I like those a lot. They look like a lot of fun. That neutral figure idea is really nice. I'm definitely going to be playing that one.

I was thinking about using exit spaces for a set of scenarios, but having multiple exits. Each one goes to a different room or a different area on the next room. Basically trying to emulate exploring the dungeon with multiple paths rather than a linear campaign.
Old January 5th, 2010, 12:06 AM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sorry, I assumed they would attach the build pages before the scenarios like we usually do. I'll see if we can fix that to keep the confusion down as the battlefields continue to grow.

The notes of ASR3-2 and ASR4-2 stand for Ancient Sanctum Room 3 Scenario 2 and Ancient Sanctum Room 4 Scenario 2.

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News