Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 10th, 2006, 05:54 PM

jasinskiracing has disabled reputation
Home Table Customs Updated 11/19 Frank Castle & Firestar

Angelica Jones aka Firestar by Heroclix

Frank Castle "The Punisher" by Heroclix

These are the Heroclix Razorvixens

Captain Britain by Heroclix

with the edition of Heroclix Super Heroes to the game makes it a tad difficult to round out a character. i just added Captain Britain and i am trying to make sure he is not over powered, under powered, has a weakness to exploit and a resonable point amount.

from what i found on wikipedia he can fly, deliver smashing super human strength blows and repulse bazooka blasts from the powers bestowed upon his suit. from what i read he was a poorly written character in terms of consistency and the latter on wikipedia mentioned the further he is from England the more his powers diminish.

whattya folks think?

Tau Pathfinders by Games Workshop

the big thing i noticed with the Tau is they are hand to hand combat useless so i was thinking on skills that add to their Attack Die through as long as they are not in HTH. Defense is kinda hard to flush out.....i was thinking 2 for Pathfinders, 3 for Fire Warriors and 4 for Stealth Suits (4 for X15 and 5 for X25) The Crisis Battlesuit i'd say could be equal to a Deathwalker with the exception of Lives since it has a Pilot and it can fly.....well.....jump far actually.

it's a good group i think focusing on fast assault and firepower but, still having a weakness that can be exploited. after all the Tau have the Kroot for HTH but, i think Samurai work well for that.

Old November 10th, 2006, 06:11 PM
My Mask Fell Off...

minimoose38 is surprisingly tart
He looks good. Do you have a figure in mind?

Old November 10th, 2006, 07:22 PM

sure do minimoose....already have the Captain Britain Heroclix figure.....but, it's the first edition when his outfit was primarily white and drawn like a goof until they drew him better and his rewrite gave him a different scheme to his costume.
Old November 10th, 2006, 08:20 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I like it, mostly, but you've got a few problems.

On the punching power, when he hits someone and moves them, you need to say whether they take leaving engagement attacks. That's actually very important.

On the Home Sweet Home, that's kind of a weird limitation. For one thing, I would never consider fielding this figure - one 50% chance later, and a Krav Maga just smoked my superhero. For another, the power's explanation should be in a bio, not in the power itself.

What about this:

FAR FROM HOME

Before attacking, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-3, Captain Britain does not attack, and his turn is over.

or

Before moving, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 1-2, Captain Britain does not move and may not attack this turn. If you roll 3-6, Captain Britain may not fly this turn. If you roll 7-20, Captain Britain may move and attack as normal.

So every now and then he punks out, instead of being entirely useless half the time.
Old November 10th, 2006, 09:02 PM

thanks I'Max.....i took your advice on the "Far From Home".

i just want to make sure he's not over powerful. Is 200 points for him too much or just right?
Old November 10th, 2006, 09:04 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Picture's not appearing, might want to check out why.

Old November 11th, 2006, 04:25 PM

Obsidian3d has disabled reputation
I don't know why but I've always thought Captain Britain was an underappreciated character. I like what you've done with your custom HS powers. He'd be fun to play I think. Nice work.

Obsidian
Old November 11th, 2006, 09:52 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I would use Captain Britain all day long. Great custom. I think I'll nominate him for the Barracks.
Old November 11th, 2006, 10:57 PM

thanks I'Max

i just play with my kids at the kitchen table and they like the variety from the HS line along with the extras i pick up and add into the game.

right now i'm hunting the net for a figure i could use as "Gary Busey"........yep.....just a kooky idea for a character in the game that would be cheap in points, have no attacks.....maybe 1 or 2 die for defense......a weird power and this orb thingie he found in his backyard that teleported him to Valhalla and he can't get back but every time he futz'z with the orb he teleports himself along with any adjacent figures to some where else on the board.

his special power would be the power of his own looks......i was thinking any squad or hero in X amount of sight spaces would lose half their attack and defense dice and special ranged powers rendered useless when they go "ooooof....who the heck is that ugly guy?!"

thanks again I'Max

~jeff
Old November 12th, 2006, 02:23 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I really like Captain Britain. Always like that character in Excalibur. Great job especially the Far From Home...really nice touch and gives a great feel for the character.

Newb.
Old November 12th, 2006, 03:00 PM

thanks a bunch.....ya gotta credit I'Max though for zapping out the "Far From Home".....it fit perfectly.
Old November 16th, 2006, 10:33 PM

added Heroclix Razorvixens up top o'de thread

<lol> played Captain Britain the first time against my kids and he was able to take down Mimring easily.....get locked up with Krug while Guilty McCreech took pot shots at 'em knocking 'im down to one life. One good roll on Krug gave 'im his 9 attack dice eventually which was able to smash the Captain down for the count.

of course i kept forgetting to use the power punch power

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards