Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > Official Rules & Units

Notices

Old November 18th, 2022, 01:03 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: AoA units, classic style (incl. Revna and Volarak templa

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatormustang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
Quote:
@Anitar this is great work and thank you for pulling it all together and posting. On the topic of Xenithrax Vine Glyphs do we know what the glyph actually does? I see on Xenithrax's card where the glyphs are implemented with "Summon Vines", but I don't see anything of what they do once they are deployed. Maybe I missed it somewhere. As far as creating a glyph I could find a good picture to create it using GIMP and a glyph template.
Huge agree, thanks for all the hard work Anitar! Gator, the glyph description is in the beta rulebook. It seems like it’ll make Xenithrax extremely hard to get at when combined with Greenscales:

Glyph of Xenithrax Vines (Vines)
If a huge figure moves onto this glyph, this glyph is immediately removed from the battlefield and that figure may continue its movement. Figures standing on this glyph roll 1 fewer attack die and 2 fewer defense dice. When a figure on a Xenithrax Vines glyph moves off of the glyph, roll one attack die. If you roll a skull, that figure takes one wound. Remove this glyph from the battlefield after a figure moves off of it, or at the end of the round if a figure is standing on it.
@orgsbane is there a link to the beta rulebook?
Yup, it's still linked on the Haslab page luckily. Might be worth downloading a copy

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/01...f?v=1666127310
Old November 18th, 2022, 02:45 PM

gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby! gatormustang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@Anitar this is great work and thank you for pulling it all together and posting. On the topic of Xenithrax Vine Glyphs do we know what the glyph actually does? I see on Xenithrax's card where the glyphs are implemented with "Summon Vines", but I don't see anything of what they do once they are deployed. Maybe I missed it somewhere. As far as creating a glyph I could find a good picture to create it using GIMP and a glyph template.
Huge agree, thanks for all the hard work Anitar! Gator, the glyph description is in the beta rulebook. It seems like it’ll make Xenithrax extremely hard to get at when combined with Greenscales:

Glyph of Xenithrax Vines (Vines)
If a huge figure moves onto this glyph, this glyph is immediately removed from the battlefield and that figure may continue its movement. Figures standing on this glyph roll 1 fewer attack die and 2 fewer defense dice. When a figure on a Xenithrax Vines glyph moves off of the glyph, roll one attack die. If you roll a skull, that figure takes one wound. Remove this glyph from the battlefield after a figure moves off of it, or at the end of the round if a figure is standing on it.
@orgsbane is there a link to the beta rulebook?
Yup, it's still linked on the Haslab page luckily. Might be worth downloading a copy

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/01...f?v=1666127310
Thank you and agreed I did download it.
Old November 18th, 2022, 02:51 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Go ahead and upload it here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 18th, 2022, 02:57 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Got it done: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...o=file&id=5480
Old November 18th, 2022, 03:09 PM

Joecrazy3193 is surprisingly tart

God bless this community!! I love you!!

I'm Not Crazy I'm Joecrazy
Old November 18th, 2022, 05:24 PM

Vecna is surprisingly tart

To go with Anitar's custom cards, I would be interested in the new glyphs as well if anyone makes them! I can try myself but I have no skill in this department. I know this is a thread for the army cards but I saw the new Glyphs mentioned so I am expressing interest.
Old November 18th, 2022, 05:27 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I believe @A3n uploaded card templates (including for Glyphs) here.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 18th, 2022, 05:28 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I personally would also like to see renditions of each card with Classic generals; all the Volarak cards as Ullar and all the Revna cards as Valkrill.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old November 18th, 2022, 05:38 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Rather than just using the words "Flying" and "Stealth Flying" on the AoA cards you guys would be welcome to use the symbols I developed for my Superhero cards several years ago. You could even go as far as using my symbol to indicate "Phantom Walk" if you're so inclined. I've used these icons for years now and they work just fine. Using my graphic design sense it also makes the card look more "finished", rather than simply having a word just "hang" out there at the end of the card. (Of course Super Strength does not apply here.) Just let me know and I can post a higher resolution image.

Old November 18th, 2022, 05:44 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
I personally would also like to see renditions of each card with Classic generals; all the Volarak cards as Ullar and all the Revna cards as Valkrill.
Old November 18th, 2022, 05:50 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by caps View Post
Would be nice!
Old November 18th, 2022, 06:30 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Magnificent. Well done! Proxytown here I come!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > Official Rules & Units