Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old March 8th, 2015, 01:01 PM

SheapCreaper Woo who?
Re: Fan Fic Contest: Are you the best writer?

I do wish I could justify participating, but right now, I'm stuck writing far too many things that I have little interest in. Three cheers for school. Today alone, I have eight assignments that need my attention. Believe me, though. I will be back. Just not today.

Good luck to all!

I am he who rules the world, don't you know? One little piece at a time.
Old March 14th, 2015, 07:35 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

*Sigh* Right, so the only definite promise that we have is from @Bro-man
What's the ETA on this?
~TGRF, who has by now largely forgotten his entry.
P.S. Just finished writing the first draft of my next fan fiction.
Old March 15th, 2015, 01:17 AM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker

Sorry about that. I had a bunch of work all week and was not able to get a chance to put work into my story. I think I can work on it tomorrow and turn it in. Don't worry, I'm not dead yet.

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...
Old March 15th, 2015, 02:37 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Most excellent--I believe Dysole said he might have something in the works too. Otherwise I can commence judging once Bro-Man's story is in.

~TAF, ready to write again.

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old March 15th, 2015, 03:30 AM

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

In the spirit of the typical Prompt length and my Spring Break, I'll give you a week after Bro-Man posts his story. Unless you ask for more time later, then I'll postpone it longer...

~TAF, hypothetically.

Old March 15th, 2015, 08:16 AM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

I *may* have time to create a story. Hopefully, I could get it done shortly. It's going to be a short fic anyway. About 3-5 days, and it should be up.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old March 16th, 2015, 12:46 AM

Well if you get get it done by the end of next week it should be fine. Finally some competition!

~TAF

Old March 16th, 2015, 03:45 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Well if you get get it done by the end of next week it should be fine. Finally some competition!

~TAF
Aiming for about Wednesday. Should be up earlier.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old March 16th, 2015, 07:47 PM

It has finally been finished! I present to you...

The Tale of the Flooded Citadel

Spoiler Alert!

Enjoy!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old March 16th, 2015, 09:39 PM

"Aiming for Wednesday" = posts about 4 hours later? Talk about ahead of schedule...

Okay, let's see here...

Post-reading Edit: Ah, a poem, and a good one at that! I usually don't enjoy poetry, but I liked this one quite a bit, so you know that's saying a lot! Will it best TGRF's entry or the coming challenger(s)? Only time will tell!

~TAF

Old March 16th, 2015, 09:42 PM

I was actually able to get a solid idea out pretty fast. I'm like the mechanic. "It's going to take 10 hours" = "It's going to take 5 hours, but if something goes wrong it'll take 10."

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old March 21st, 2015, 04:14 PM

Well, it's Saturday and we got 2 entries. Any word or update on the other stories' progress? Do you guys need more time?

~TAF

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction