Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Notices

Old May 14th, 2009, 11:45 PM

No, David, No is surprisingly tart
Re: Non-HS events you are excited about.

Dippin' Dots...

nDn
Old May 17th, 2009, 07:10 PM
Sleeps with Monkeys

Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hendal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I am excited for late night gaming in the open board gaming room - Last Night on earth any one????

Heroscape - The Game I Have Waited My Whole Life For!
GenCon - a must for any true Scaper!
Old May 22nd, 2009, 04:21 PM

jacob_j_p is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by No, David, No View Post
Dippin' Dots...
I think you and your son must have spent a c-note on all the dippin' dots you bought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendal View Post
I am excited for late night gaming in the open board gaming room - Last Night on earth any one????
Hendal, The columbus guys and I will probably be in the open board game room quite a bit. Are you going to origins? The board game room there puts the gencon one to shame.
Old May 25th, 2009, 04:54 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!

I am excited for the Race for the Galaxy tourney. I am also looking forward to playing some Dominion and demo-ing a bunch of games. I was VERY disappointed to find out all the Killer Bunnies stuff filled up too fast for me to sign up for any of it. Also, I am entering the Rock Paper Scissors tournament (it's free).

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con