Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old April 11th, 2022, 09:05 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Our Community only gets 5 figures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill;2511[FONT="Times New Roman"
547]Sufferin' sarsaparilla, I plumb fergot my favo-rite sheriff! (Well, I guess he's not quite official yet.) I just revised my list to include Clayton, so please kick his count up one notch, @NecroBlade .
I think I had my reply open for a while so your list hadn't gotten included yet! Technically since it's only 5 cards, which would you prefer I include: Beakface Sneaks or Quorick Warwitch?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 11th, 2022, 09:28 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

1) Ashi-Dhulu
2) Dreadgul Raiders
3) Tomoe Gozen
4) Crypt Guardian
5) Bol

I would attempt to barter with this malevolent spirit to see if I could find a way to keep more...
Old April 11th, 2022, 09:31 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
I think I had my reply open for a while so your list hadn't gotten included yet! Technically since it's only 5 cards, which would you prefer I include: Beakface Sneaks or Quorick Warwitch?
Yeah, I figured that was the case. (I get ninja'd all the time since I take so log to compose my posts.) Count the Sneaks, I guess.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old April 11th, 2022, 10:16 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Updated. Still mulling mine over...

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 11th, 2022, 10:30 PM

This was very difficult. I don't even think there are 5 cards I would exclude. Ultimately I went with units that were not only cool and fun, but had additional significance to my eyes. In alphabetical order for no reason:

B-11 Resistance Corps: This is just a great design all around, deserving of its place among the great ranged Unique Squads. The special significance here is the single power gives this card so much life and flavor, like so many cards from RotV itself.

Clayton Pierce: Finally creating a proper playable army out of a "faction" that has existed for a very long time, and doing it with unique style. The first (and hopefully not last) SoV unit I had a hand in.

Haduc: Nice way to cap off the Elf Wizards. Named after @truth himself.

Tomoe Gozen: I'm a sucker for samurai and I love that she helps incentivize bringing the Unique Squads to the table. Part of the reason I like 510 point games (her and Kaemon Awa and the Squads), she gets to rep my favorite general.

Van Nessing: Solid and flavorful Hero. Very much also here because he helped kick off C3V much like his namesake @Craig Van Ness kicked off the whole dang thing!

I would get started on honorable mentions, but I wouldn't stop...

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 12th, 2022, 12:02 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
My 5

My spicy take is I'd rather nuke the whole of VC then have to pick only 5. But that's not the question asked. Here we go in alphabetical order. Maybe these aren't the best for the meta but I think these are the cards that "fit" the best and do the most for unique styles of play. All have fantastic theme.

Buccaneers of Tortuga - Pirates always felt like a glaring omission from the everything and the kitchen sink feel of Scape and this card is one I have no complaints with. It plays differently than a lot of other cards. Love everything about it.

Kozil - Estivara & Spiders > Quahon & Spiders. Kozzie the Owlbear Wakka Wakka adds more fun shenanigans to an already fun shenanigan build and gives it a lot of staying power. Card is also just oozing theme.

Omegacron - Power could be worded better but makes the Sniper and Repulsor army play and it's definitely one that plays more uniquely than a lot of commander figures.

Rygarn - Might be OP in a draft environment but dude opens up so many avenues of play. Plus time hopping is always good fun theme.

Van Nessing - CVN homage and just a perfect card. Zero complaints about the way this card plays and it just feels like something the OD would've released.

Considered Executioner 616, Microcorp Troopers, Xualtiaca Fire Ants, Banshees of Durgeth Swamp, Zettian Deathwings, Brute Gruts, and Crypt Guardians but couldn't pull the trigger over one of these other ones.

~Dysole, who notes that that many honorable mentions is why she'd rather scorched earth everything
Old April 12th, 2022, 12:15 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
This was very difficult. I don't even think there are 5 cards I would exclude.
I relate to this so much. There's like 2 designs that I would even consider removing, and even then, I wouldn't want that, so much as just a slightly reworked design, now that we have years of hind sight.
Old April 12th, 2022, 01:40 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post
1) Ashi-Dhulu
2) Dreadgul Raiders
3) Tomoe Gozen
4) Crypt Guardian
5) Bol

I would attempt to barter with this malevolent spirit to see if I could find a way to keep more...
Your incisive and fruitless attempts at bartering have angered the spirit. How dare a mortal treat with the likes of it! They've eradicated your five picks from existence, granting you only the option of saving three additional units.

On an unrelated note, @NecroBlade 44 units I feel ya, I was in the same boat.
Old April 12th, 2022, 09:16 AM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If I'm honest it would've been easier to get rid of Classicscape except for 5 units than get rid of VC except 5. That's my spicy take
Old April 12th, 2022, 09:32 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool to see that some of the OG stuff from my time still holds up (Van Nessing, Haduc, etc.).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 12th, 2022, 09:45 AM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post
1) Ashi-Dhulu
2) Dreadgul Raiders
3) Tomoe Gozen
4) Crypt Guardian
5) Bol

Your incisive and fruitless attempts at bartering have angered the spirit. How dare a mortal treat with the likes of it! They've eradicated your five picks from existence, granting you only the option of saving three additional units.
Oh man... how foolish of me to think I can reason with such a foul being! I'd be heartbroken to have lost Ashi-Dhulu, as the worm has become a favorite at our table, but if its memory has been obliterated from humanity, I would be none the wiser. In fact, it's quite possible this awful spirit has done this before and we have no idea.

So I guess my three new picks are as follows:

1) Mok
2) Kantono Daishi
3) Ebon Armor

And I'll be happy to have kept any at all...
Old April 12th, 2022, 09:51 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Shrug

I can think of 5 figures I'd want to mod before letting them back in and I think most people would agree with me on those changes.

~Dysole, thinking the one that most people would guess is the one that would be the most controversial

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs