Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing
3D Printing A Forum to discuss 3D Printing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 7th, 2020, 07:28 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
I don't believe him either. FAKE NEWS!
Im in no hurry to get to posting any pictures. This website isnt convenient to do so and I dont want to waste a half hour of my weekend to post at the moment. Most of all of them arent painted yet so there isnt much to look at. You guys know how a resin printed scape mini looks. We can just say that Im lying about it all. I dont mind. I need to build more miniatures display shelves for the make believe figures instead of prove they exist.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Last edited by TREX; November 7th, 2020 at 07:47 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions > 3D Printing