Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 18th, 2006, 07:00 PM
Tournament Director Deluxe

Satyr is surprisingly tart
Oakland Holiday Scape

I'm taking off the week between x-mass and New Years. Any one in NorCal interested in a mid-week, mid-day get together ???

I'm thinking Wednesday 12/27, but I'm flexible.
Old December 18th, 2006, 07:03 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
OMG!!! I'm there! Gorillanator too, I think! Let me check!
Wave 6 bliss!!!
Old December 18th, 2006, 07:29 PM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation
I GOTTA CHECK, ... I GOTTA CHECK, ... SAVE A SEAT, ... I WANT TO COME, ...

Can I play? That's a Wednesday. If I'm able, I'll be there,..................
,......uh,........by the way, ... where is there?

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
(All for just $4,000 BUCKS)
Old December 18th, 2006, 07:31 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnutt99
I'll be there,..................
,......uh,........by the way, ... where is there?
That's true. Satyr didn't specify. Heck, I could host a small get together for playing, I think. Satyr let us know what your plans are for location!
Old December 18th, 2006, 07:59 PM

I haven't got any plans for a location ... I'm thinking on the streets of Oakland ... hope it doesn't rain. Be sure to bring paper weights and pepper spray. :P

Seriously, it all depends on the number of people interested. Endgame should be pretty vacant during the day and I can probably host something small at mi casa de carnage asada
Old December 18th, 2006, 08:06 PM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyr
I haven't got any plans for a location ... I'm thinking on the streets of Oakland ... hope it doesn't rain. Be sure to bring paper weights and pepper spray. :P

Endgame would be fun too. I'm sure it's nice and warm up in that balcony section this time of year.
Whatever the case, I'm reserving this date!
I'm getting in some 'Scaping either this Thursday for Friday with JonnyPac in Placerville at - get this - an art gallery! Whatta first that'll be. I can't wait -Wave 6 Bliss!!!
Old December 18th, 2006, 11:00 PM
Reigning NorCal Champ

Alastair MacDirk has disabled reputation
I gotta be at work to get paid unfortunately..... no vacation, no sick days... the good news I get home by 3pm most days and 2pm if I cheat! So unless y'all are getting together right after breakfast I should be good to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkBladeCB
And I have a man crush on good looking robots.

Old December 19th, 2006, 12:40 PM

I got the OK from The Wife to have "some of the guys" over Wednesday the 27th. We can accommodate 6 easily and could probably cram eight. It's just gonna be me and up to 7 of you ... Morning Star will be at work.

I'd like to get things rolling early afternoon ... I'll push to 2 PM for you Alastair MacTrouble-Maker. Morning star will have to work the next day so we’ll not be up till the wee hours of the morning at my house this day.

I'm thinking a bunch of quick one v one games again.

Please confirm … I’m seeing

“I think! Let me check!”
“If I'm able, I'll be there …”
“should be good to go.”
Old December 19th, 2006, 12:54 PM

dnutt99 has disabled reputation
Quote:
I'd like to get things rolling early afternoon ... I'll push to 2 PM for you Alastair MacTrouble-Maker. Morning star will have to work the next day so we’ll not be up till the wee hours of the morning at my house this day.
Oops! A tad too early for me. I must make up some of this holiday spending I've done and will be forever mulling over my grindstone.
Thanx 4 the invite though Satyr.

I'll be looking forward to playing you guys maybe on a weekend, but surely at the tourney on the 20th!!!

I should play a moch-wave 6 game to prepare the masses ahead.
HEH: Save some for the wave 6less or I will send my Dzu-Teh to throw snowballs at your house!
(Remember, one has already completed recon your ranks!)

9 RotV - 4 SotM - 5 DDMS - 2 MarvelScape - 7 RttFF - 6 FotV - 5 VW - 4 TT - 4 TJ - 5 GC Xclusive - 6 FB's - 1,561 Figures - 7,147 Hexes - 174.24% Complete -
(All for just $4,000 BUCKS)
Old December 19th, 2006, 01:13 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
No confirmation here, in fact, I probably can't make it

~Aldin, who will quickly post here again should he become available

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old December 19th, 2006, 02:25 PM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
I got the OK from The Wife to have "some of the guys" over Wednesday the 27th. We can accommodate 6 easily and could probably cram eight. It's just gonna be me and up to 7 of you ... Morning Star will be at work.

I'm thinking a bunch of quick one v one games again.

Please confirm … I’m seeing

“I think! Let me check!”
“If I'm able, I'll be there …”
“should be good to go.”
Satyr, My wife has green-lighted me to go - I'm so there if you'll have me. If so, reserve my spot - I can never refuse an offer to 'Scape!!! So are we starting at 2 for MacDirk or can we start sooner? Hint , hint.
Thanks for offering up your pad.
Old December 19th, 2006, 02:40 PM

Sooner is good for me ... though I'll need some time to clean up from the xmass bomb that is currently going off in our dining room and will likely be left until that morning.

11 AM seem the eariliest that I can open the door.

Cry endgame and let slip the doggin of war.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events