Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old December 13th, 2018, 03:03 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Re: Copy & Paste Abilities Index: Official, C3V, SoV

Following this thread. I may have to bookmark it when I get home.
Old December 13th, 2018, 03:33 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
One suggestion that I have is to separate Special Attacks into their own category from offensive abilities. The two are distinct enough that I feel like it's justified, and it would make viewing only Special Attacks at a time far easier.

I wasn't sure where Frenzy should be placed, since it fits both Offensive and Turn-Taking abilities, so I figured that Offensive was more general and placed it in Turn-Taking. I'm not sure how clear this would be to others, though.

I'm out of time for now, but I stopped after the Blastatrons in official squads, in case anyone else wants to continue in the meantime.
Thanks for jumping on it Astroking112!
Your suggestion about special attacks is a good idea. I will do that when I get an opportunity.

As far as Frenzy goes, if an ability has multiple effects such as:
Quote:
Crag of Steel:
When revealing a numbered order marker on Siege's Army Card, you may also reveal an "X" order marker that is on Siege's Army Card to activate Crag of Steel for the duration of the round. While Crag of Steel is active, add 3 to Siege's Defense value and subtract 2 from Siege's Attack and Move values. When Siege attacks while Crag of Steel is active, he may attack any or all adjacent to him. Roll each attack separately.
It has an OM element, a movement element, a defense element, and an attack element. I put it in each category so that regardless of where someone may be looking they will find it. So, there will be abilities in multiple places in order to cover all the bases.

Thanks again for helping out!
Old December 13th, 2018, 04:22 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is a resource I've often used:

Gary's Heroscape Site - Abilities

Might be a good place to grab all the official units to start.
Old December 13th, 2018, 04:25 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post
This is a resource I've often used:

Gary's Heroscape Site - Abilities

Might be a good place to grab all the official units to start.
Thanks, @bmon !
Definitely a good resource!
Old December 13th, 2018, 10:03 PM

OK, I have all official unique heroes and C3V/SoV unique heroes up to and including Asterios (going by alphabetical order down the C3V/SoV "Books of..." lists).

I haven't got the work @Astroking112 did added in yet, but I did implement his suggestion of separating the special attacks from the other offensive abilities.
Old December 14th, 2018, 04:31 PM

Added @Astroking112 's work to the OP.
Thanks again, AK!
Old December 17th, 2018, 09:34 AM

UPDATE:
All abilities of offical unique heroes and C3V/SoV unique heroes up to and including Cxurg'gyath going in alphabetical order down the VC "Books of..." list are now in the OP.
Old December 19th, 2018, 02:48 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Added @Astroking112 's work to the OP.
Thanks again, AK!
No problem! I had some time to take care of a few more squads, stopping right after the Fyorlag Spiders going by the alphabetical list of official squads.

Offense:
Spoiler Alert!

Defense:
Spoiler Alert!

Bonding:
Spoiler Alert!

D20:
Spoiler Alert!

Order Markers:
Spoiler Alert!

Movement:
Spoiler Alert!

Also, I believe that it would actually help more to separate Special Attacks out of the Offense Spoiler and put them in their own category, so that creators can quickly view either one without having to scroll through the entire list.

It also feels like Terrain Abilities might be a good category to add. Individual types of terrain hardly need their own section, but it could be good to be able to look up what kinds of terrain-based powers have been used in the past.
Old December 20th, 2018, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Also, I believe that it would actually help more to separate Special Attacks out of the Offense Spoiler and put them in their own category, so that creators can quickly view either one without having to scroll through the entire list.
Good idea.
Quote:
It also feels like Terrain Abilities might be a good category to add. Individual types of terrain hardly need their own section, but it could be good to be able to look up what kinds of terrain-based powers have been used in the past.
I had actually been mulling this over myself. I will consider this confirmation that I should do it.

Thanks for your help with this!

Got all of AK112's work and suggestions added to the OP (still working on populating the Terrain Abilities section).
I also separated bonding abilities from abilities that allow you take a turn/move/attack with other units in your army, but are not bonding abilities.
Old December 20th, 2018, 05:13 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Neat thing your doing in this thread, but you could lower case the powers for the C3V and/or SoV, it seems like that those powers are being yelled out like "STONY RESISTANCE 3" and other like it. It is weird that we haven't seen any powers that can deal 6 or more wounds. I do give you props on enduring such a dauntless task.
Old December 20th, 2018, 06:11 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

This is looking great, LC. Thanks again. I don't think the all caps thing matters. I'd leave it alone, but it's your thing. If the all caps are always and only for C3V/SoV units, then definitely keep them. That's an interesting detail.

In the Alphabetical list, a few entries have broken endings, with a period (or more) outside the quote block: Deadly Shot, Paralyzing Stare, Phantom Walk, Warrior's Armor Spirit.

Under the "Miscellaneous" tab, you'll see that "Disarm Traps" is missing a square bracket in the formatting language.

Thanks, buddy!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 20th, 2018, 07:36 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Neat thing your doing in this thread, but you could lower case the powers for the C3V and/or SoV, it seems like that those powers are being yelled out like "STONY RESISTANCE 3" and other like it. It is weird that we haven't seen any powers that can deal 6 or more wounds. I do give you props on enduring such a dauntless task.
You're supposed to shout the power names. Otherwise the older folks that hang around this site won't be able to hear you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards