Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old October 10th, 2014, 06:10 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League IV: 4x530xB Round 1 Until 10/13

After no appearances in Round 1, it's time to RELEASE the HARQUEBUS!

Round 2 is on Platypus. (Valda, Dagmar)
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff and decide who places first.

Taeblewalker (1-0) v. Soundwarp SG-1 (1-0)
Taeblewalker: Granite Guardians x5, Guilty McCreech
Soundwarp SG-1: Omnicron Snipers x4, Omnicron Repulsors x2, Arkmer

Dysole (1-0) v. Arrow Grut (1-0)
Dysole: Ashigaru Harquebus x4, Ogre Warhulk, Sudema
Arrow Grut: Aubrien Archers x5, Acolarh, Arkmer, Kyntela Gwyn

MegaSilver (1-0) v. Cat Attack Man (1-0)
MegaSilver: Spiders x4, Sujoah, Wyvern, Estivara
Cat Attack Man: Tagawa Samurai Archers x2, Tagawa Samurai, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Kozuke Samurai, Izumi Samurai

Ixe (1-0) v. ScapeRaider (1-0)
Ixe: Kato Katsuro, Ashigaru Harquebus x2, Ashigaru Yari x3, James Murphy (sit two)
ScapeRaider: Arrow Gruts x3, Swog Rider x3, Mimring, Ice Troll Berserker x2, Otonashi

vegietarian18 (1-0) v. mtl1998 (0-1)
vegietarian18: Arrow Gruts x3, Swog Rider x3, Nakita Agents, Raelin V2, Ice Troll Berserker, Otonashi
mtl1998: Maarden Hounds x3, Su-Bak-Na, Syvarris

kevindola (0-1) v. simval (0-1)
kevindola: Marro Drones x5, White Wyrmling x5, Tul-Bak-Ra (sit one)
simval: Arrow Gruts x4, Swog Rider x4, Mimring, Ice Troll Berserker, Guilty McCreech

Kinseth (0-1) v. belgarath (0-1)
Kinseth: Shaolin Monks x3, Master Win Chiu Woo, Syvarris, Tarn Vikings
belgarath: Marro Drones x5, Marro Hive, Syvarris, Otonashi

Dr. Goomonkey (0-1) v. Black_Charos (0-1)
Dr. Goomonkey: Aubrien Archers x4, Warriors of Ashra x3, Iron Golem (sit two)
Black_Charos: Ashigaru Harquebus x4, Raelin V2, Shurrak

betawolf36 (0-1) v. vegie's dad (0-1)
betawolf36: Quasatch Hunters x4, Deathwalker 8000
vegie's dad: Ashigaru Harquebus x4, Taelord, Syvarris

Last edited by kevindola; October 10th, 2014 at 09:42 PM.
Old October 10th, 2014, 06:34 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
MegaSilver (1-0) v. Cat Attack Man (1-0)
MegaSilver: Spiders x4, Sujoah, Wyvern, Estivara
Cat Attack Man: Tagawa Samurai Archers x2, Tagawa Samurai, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Kozuke Samurai, Izumi Samurai
We are playing Saturday morning at 7 AM CT.
Old October 10th, 2014, 08:09 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Classic League IV: 4x530xB Round 2 Until 10/27

With 7 squads of elves and a golem, won't Dr. G have to sit two of them?
Old October 10th, 2014, 10:19 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
With 7 squads of elves and a golem, won't Dr. G have to sit two of them?
yes he will. thanks for pointing that out. Updated the post
Old October 11th, 2014, 09:35 AM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Just finished against Cat Attack Man. My Spiders got a big jump on the Samurai and killed at lot early, and Sujoah's SA blasted through them left and right. CAM tried his best to kill them all, but I got a large lead early and Sujoah's SA often did 3/4, which was just too much. The Izumi at the end, which where halfway through the map from their early run in the game, did a great job killing my army, but my remaining Spiders, Wyvern, and Estivara won me the game.

Good game Cat Attack Man! May your dice fair better in the rest of your games.
Old October 13th, 2014, 09:53 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Maybe that Kevindola and me are going to play a couple of rounds this evening. The rest of the game will take place at 1PM Central.

I invite you to go take a look at our battlefield iwth my ferocious Orc and Fire Lord (Mimring) drawings. Let's hope they'll give me luck !

The link for the game.
Old October 13th, 2014, 11:20 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Man, had to pause a hell of a game against simval.

I have 4 White Wyrmlings and he has 1 Arrow Grut, a 1 life Guilty McCreech, and a full health Ice Troll.

My rolling has been well below average (hovering around 40% attack all game until the last round), but a white wyrmling came through with a 4/4 attack that killed a 3 life Mimring to get us to where we are. Although unless I win initiative tomorrow, I'm not sure how I kill the double healing Ice Troll.

I also made a huge mistake in this game putting a late OM on Tul-Bak-Ra when a drone OM would have been the right call.

kevindola
Attack rolls: 45 out of 104 (43.27%)
Defense rolls: 49 out of 147 (33.33%)
Total dice rolled: 251
Time used: 0h, 28m, 53s

simval
Attack rolls: 60 out of 123 (48.78%)
Defense rolls: 22 out of 67 (32.84%)
Total dice rolled: 190
Time used: 0h, 45m, 52s
Old October 14th, 2014, 10:55 AM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Indeed, the game is super exciting ! Come join us around noon (Central Time) for the end.
Old October 14th, 2014, 01:08 PM

A bad OM placement on my side meant I lost a turn. Kevindola took his chance and attacked my last figure, the Ice Troll, and two 2/3 attack rolls put 3 wounds on the poor thing who died... But even if I had played him and healed, since I rolled no shields on those two attack, he would've died anyways.

Congratulations Kevindola ! You played well.
Old October 16th, 2014, 07:50 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Ixe (1-0) v. ScapeRaider (1-0)
Ixe: Kato Katsuro, Ashigaru Harquebus x2, Ashigaru Yari x3, James Murphy (sit two)
ScapeRaider: Arrow Gruts x3, Swog Rider x3, Mimring, Ice Troll Berserker x2, Otonashi
Playing at 8 EST tonight.

[EDIT]

As I feared, I got rolled right over. I knew the peasants were a little dubious for this format since they really need as many figures as possible so they can absorb their losses. It's tough when they are met with near parity of figures and tougher still when one of those was Mimring able to burn multiple ashigaru at a time. I tied him down as long as I could, but I had little luck putting wounds on the dragon and was apparently saving my high attack rolls for the gruts.

I really like the variety of armies we can put together for a format like this but I must say that I prefer "bring 2" style formats in general. With blindly preselected and locked armies, you can find yourself in some rotten match ups sometimes. Heroscape always gives you a chance to turn it around with luck and good play, but it can feel like things shift more to the luck of the draw for what armies go to the field. Maybe it's on me to recognize the role of the metagame more, but even that is tricky with the ever shifting formats.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still having fun and enjoying this. I've just come to appreciate "bring 2" style formats and wouldn't mind seeing more of that.

Last edited by Ixe; October 17th, 2014 at 09:18 AM.
Old October 21st, 2014, 11:47 PM

Just curious how the games are going here. ^_^
Old October 21st, 2014, 11:56 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Still waiting for a reply from Dr. G.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events