Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old March 23rd, 2019, 03:47 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Major X17

Is there a printable PDF for Major X17 (both sides)? My card went walkabout some time in the last year and I would like to replace it. If there is, can it be linked in the OP? Darryl (dnutt) is not responding to my attempts to contact him.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old March 23rd, 2019, 04:45 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Feel free to tag me if there's something that should be done in the Books (Official or C3V).

I whipped up this PDF for you from the card in the OP and the basic scan found on HACCS.

It's the highest quality I could find.

Hopefully it's sized correctly.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 06:37 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Is there a printable PDF for Major X17 (both sides)? My card went walkabout some time in the last year and I would like to replace it. If there is, can it be linked in the OP? Darryl (dnutt) is not responding to my attempts to contact him.

~Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Feel free to tag me if there's something that should be done in the Books (Official or C3V).

I whipped up this PDF for you from the card in the OP and the basic scan found on HACCS.

It's the highest quality I could find.

Hopefully it's sized correctly.
At a glance it appears that my scan is a little higher quality. You can find his card named Major X17. For any other scans you can click the link in my signature I have them all there.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet

Last edited by itsbuzzi; March 23rd, 2019 at 06:58 PM.
Old October 25th, 2020, 09:57 AM

Snuffelupecus is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
So flying through a space next to him is not the same as moving through the space, it doesnt make you ever adjacent?
Correct, since flying is always considered to go over the spaces rather than through them.
What if, instead of a flying figure, the figure had phantom walk?
Old October 25th, 2020, 01:15 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Just Walk Away

Since phantom walk puts you adjacent, you get hit with the claw.

~Dysole, noting this is a good way to kill Isamu

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units