Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old February 13th, 2019, 11:25 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Sir Heroscape's Maps

Cleaned up the OP for ya’ll to navigate a little better. It was a little clunky before.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 15th, 2019, 02:03 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Got Inspired. Love how this turned out.

Burning Bridge
Sets: RotV, VW, FotA

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 15th, 2019, 05:42 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Got Inspired. Love how this turned out.

Burning Bridge
Sets: RotV, VW, FotA
Cool map, I like the middle of it. One change I'd make is to recreate to lava field area on the right side so the it has a couple hexes that are a level higher, being the highest level of the map. I think that will work well in challenging the opposing long castle walkway.

*The hive can't fit, but an easy solution is to move the two castle hexes over one space to the left.

I think my favorite map of yours is Mountain Troll Cave, that one looks really good for a competitive match. I also like Sullen Valley and Lava Mound too.
Old February 15th, 2019, 12:03 PM

Doh! I do need to accommodate the hive. Thanks

Good pointer on the lava height...I’ll see if I can rework that.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 23rd, 2019, 04:45 PM

Added a few scraps maps!

Lush Dark

Ice and Ruins

Highway

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 23rd, 2019, 05:29 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looking good my friend! I'll have to try a scraps game sometime - I've never played that way, but it looks like fun!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old March 23rd, 2019, 06:34 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Looking good my friend! I'll have to try a scraps game sometime - I've never played that way, but it looks like fun!
You may have an opportunity to try it out sometime soon...

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 23rd, 2019, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
That was the idea

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 24th, 2019, 03:14 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

What's a scraps map?
Old March 24th, 2019, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
What's a scraps map?
This wonderful new format/playstyle Dignan created. I've played it multiple times and even run an Idaho tourney using this format. SUPER FUN!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 25th, 2019, 12:28 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
That was the idea
Aw man the suspense is killing me! Looks like I'll have to get some games in to try it out sooner rather than later.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old April 15th, 2019, 01:33 AM

Added a new one!! Hope ya'll like it.

Foot Path
Sets: RotV, SotM, RttFF X2

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios