Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old March 21st, 2019, 12:25 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Castles for the Generals

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Pics!
The tree house thing isnt finished yet as I only had about an hour to work on it last weekend. I also scored a batman playset that Ill be making into an all purpose sci fi building for 3 bucks at a good will. It even has a working elevator.
Is it this one?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 21st, 2019, 01:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I have three of those and like 10 Hogwarts.
No these are for young kids. The scale is about twice of Heroscape but would still work for custom terrain.
Old March 21st, 2019, 05:50 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Pics!
The tree house thing isnt finished yet as I only had about an hour to work on it last weekend. I also scored a batman playset that Ill be making into an all purpose sci fi building for 3 bucks at a good will. It even has a working elevator.
Is it this one?

The one I got has got those little buttons with the oversized feet slots for the figurines in them. I think they are imaginex? After Im done with it, itll be fantastic.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 21st, 2019, 05:56 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yes, that is what I have as well.
Old March 21st, 2019, 06:23 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Yes, that is what I have as well.
Im going to 3d print some accessories for it to cover up the feet slots but keep the stuff functional. Then Im going to paint it up black, covering up the bits I dont want paint on from the rattlecan. Then Ill drybrush it with different metallics and other to make it pop. I think Ill go with a generic sci fi look so I can use it for starwars/vydar/superheroes. Ill probably do a mass post on facebook so I can import the picture links over all at once for all my many projects.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 21st, 2019, 06:24 PM

Sweet.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 04:38 PM

crxcowboy is surprisingly tart

This is an awesome start to an Ullar fortress. Maybe some stone walls and wooden barricades on the ground.
https://www.hygroundtiles.com/shop/3...-fort-set.html
Old March 23rd, 2019, 04:42 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by crxcowboy View Post
This is an awesome start to an Ullar fortress. Maybe some stone walls and wooden barricades on the ground.
https://www.hygroundtiles.com/shop/3...-fort-set.html
I bet someone with a 3D printer could do a nice little cottage industry printing and shipping the hyground stuff for people.

I love the idea of that terrain but lack the 3D printer.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 23rd, 2019, 04:51 PM

Quote:

I bet someone with a 3D printer could do a nice little cottage industry printing and shipping the hyground stuff for people.

I love the idea of that terrain but lack the 3D printer.
I have the 3D printer but am in the beginning stages of learning the in's and out's. But, I wouldn't want to take away from the Hyground folks. If they have a license to do that I'd be up for giving it a go.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 05:00 PM

Well my argument is that I'm never, ever going to buy their printable files, because I have no 3D printer. So if someone printed one out and sold it to me, they'd absolutely not be taking any business from Hyground, because I have no business to give them. If that makes sense.

Old March 25th, 2019, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Well my argument is that I'm never, ever going to buy their printable files, because I have no 3D printer. So if someone printed one out and sold it to me, they'd absolutely not be taking any business from Hyground, because I have no business to give them. If that makes sense.
Ah! Yes that makes perfect sense. I have a well from them that was a free download. I may try it this week; if it all turns out alright I'll contact you as I get more models.
Old March 25th, 2019, 08:58 PM

Cool. Not saying I'm definitely 100% in the market, but if the option exists, I'd at least be intrigued.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles