Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 22nd, 2019, 06:02 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
I can't count up to 3, so for April's meet, I'll have an extra squad of pirates for sale at cost. If interested, PM me.
I'm confused. Are you referring to the new C3V Pirate squad you're willing to sell? Also, this means you'll be at the April Monthly Tourney? It's about time we got some of the OG's/Greybeards back on our rosters...it's been a minute.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 22nd, 2019, 08:23 PM

Jazack is surprisingly tart

Isak is coming, my other siblings are busy and will not be coming
Old March 23rd, 2019, 03:19 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I have a +1 and another +1 maybe

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 23rd, 2019, 07:38 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Why... is Utah... so far away :’((((
Old March 23rd, 2019, 11:44 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazack View Post
I'll be in attendance
Cool!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Shaggy said he's in and it looks like Blindsniper confirmed a +3! I'm working on a +1 Maybe
Cool cool!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazack View Post
Isak is coming, my other siblings are busy and will not be coming
Cool cool cool!
Quote:
I have a +1 and another +1 maybe
Cool cool cool cool!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 23rd, 2019, 11:52 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaesShurrig View Post
Why... is Utah... so far away :’((((

I don't know if it helps at all, but I am maybe going to post the bracket we'll be using on the forum, so those who aren't here but will be online that day can get in some predict-the-victor action.

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 25th, 2019, 06:55 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
I can't count up to 3, so for April's meet, I'll have an extra squad of pirates for sale at cost. If interested, PM me.
I'm confused. Are you referring to the new C3V Pirate squad you're willing to sell? Also, this means you'll be at the April Monthly Tourney? It's about time we got some of the OG's/Greybeards back on our rosters...it's been a minute.
Yes, one squad of Buccaneers of Tortuga for $ale. I'm hoping the lead time will let me get my boys used to the game so they'll come play as well.
Old March 25th, 2019, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Yes, one squad of Buccaneers of Tortuga for $ale. I'm hoping the lead time will let me get my boys used to the game so they'll come play as well.
Of course, being your boys along! The more the merrier!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 26th, 2019, 12:57 PM

@shmet you and your crew coming to this one?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 26th, 2019, 10:11 PM

At the risk of giving away what we're playing...

True and I are both in need need of borrowing stuff. Does anyone have 1 squad of Axegrinders, 1 Sir Orrick, and 4 squads of Knights of Weston that we could borrow? (I have 3D prints of KoW I can use, but only have two sculpts and would prefer all of them if possible for a tourney.)

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; March 26th, 2019 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Pretty sure you can't guess what we're playing from just that, right?
Old March 26th, 2019, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post

True and I are both in need need of borrowing stuff. Does anyone have 1 squad of Axegrinders, 1 Sir Orrick, and 4 squads of Knights of Weston that we could borrow? (I have 3D prints of KoW I can use, but only have two sculpts and would prefer all of them if possible for a tourney.)
I can provide Knights X4 and Axegrinders

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 27th, 2019, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post

I can provide Knights X4 and Axegrinders
Awesome, thanks!!

10 Points Under Videos

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events