Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old March 22nd, 2019, 02:58 PM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Lofty Ambitions

You haven't even reached the top of the ladder yet and you want us to add more rungs?

^_~

I dunno. Mechanically, it's possible, but I kinda like the concept of "reaching the top, with nowhere higher to go". However, if there are enough folks who want a higher ceiling, and no other admins are opposed, I wouldn't stand in the way...

Get a concensus and see what happens...

^_^
-LordRaidor-

...Experience the Curse... (Click for Details)
[Don't Have 'Permission'? Click Here to Give Yourself Access...]
Old March 22nd, 2019, 03:01 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Your REPUTATION and You (Pt.2)

I'm at "the top" and I know there's many people higher than me. It might be nice to have a reminder of that
Old March 22nd, 2019, 03:15 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
@LordRaidor , @Xorlof , @Xotli , @IAmBatman , @Dysole - This site has been around long enough where the Rep Cannon is spreading around, maybe it's time for some new order markers and titles at higher points. Suggestions welcome:

10,000 to 11,999 Rep = 1 Additional ?Blue? order marker
12,000 to 13,999 Rep = 2 Additional ?Blue? order markers
14,000 to 16,999 Rep = 3 Additional ?Blue? order markers
17,000 to 19,999 Rep = 4 Additional ?Blue? order markers
20,000 or more Rep = 5 Additional ?Blue? order markers

8,000 = New title 1?
12,000 = New title 2?
18,000 = New title 3?
25,000 = Is a man of the cloth

Suggestions for new titles:
is a Ghost Walker
has Clear Sight to all
has drunk from the Wellsprings
has a small dagger, not a large knife
is Valiant
I like this idea. I will say, though, that new titles ought to feel like a step up. Most of those feel like a step down, save 'has drunk from the Wellsprings', which is perfect and ought to be the highest someone can go (I'd go so far as to say that should always have been the top rung

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; April 3rd, 2019 at 05:43 AM.
Old March 22nd, 2019, 05:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

How about "is Batman"?

Cuz if you have the option, always be Batman.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 22nd, 2019, 06:02 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
How about "is Batman"?

You're suggesting a replacement for 'knows what's in an Order Marker?'

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 24th, 2019, 02:56 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRaidor View Post
... However, if there are enough folks who want a higher ceiling, and no other admins are opposed, I wouldn't stand in the way...
I'm ambivalent. Whatever The People want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
That reminds of this t-shirt that we got for my son:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old March 24th, 2019, 01:19 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Y Knot

I'm not opposed.

~Dysole, sure many of you are shocked by her non committalness
Old April 2nd, 2019, 09:43 PM
lives in a creepy house on top of a hill

Dr.Phibes knows what's in an order marker Dr.Phibes knows what's in an order marker

I got one rep... That seems right for the fella who lives in a creepy house on top of a hill that is surrounded by a graveyard. Man... I need to be more inviting, maybe I should put a pair of sunglasses on the skeleton hanging on the porch?
Old April 3rd, 2019, 01:38 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I'm at "the top" and I know there's many people higher than me. It might be nice to have a reminder of that
I basically agree with superfrog.

Although I'm still puzzled at some of the people that are "below" me in Rep.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old April 3rd, 2019, 04:05 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Phibes View Post
I got one rep... That seems right for the fella who lives in a creepy house on top of a hill that is surrounded by a graveyard. Man... I need to be more inviting, maybe I should put a pair of sunglasses on the skeleton hanging on the porch?
The people are worried you might betray them while they visit you in that house on the hill.
Old April 3rd, 2019, 05:22 PM
lives in a creepy house on top of a hill

Dr.Phibes knows what's in an order marker Dr.Phibes knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Phibes View Post
The people are worried you might betray them while they visit you in that house on the hill.
You dangle one guest over a pit of acid and suddenly no one wants to visit for tea.... I don't get it.
Old August 19th, 2020, 02:47 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Arrrghh, man this lava death is hot!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online