Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 19th, 2019, 01:22 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Yeah lets get some more RSVP's coming! where's everybody at?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 19th, 2019, 11:49 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I’ll bring maps: Sir Cuitous, Venom, Crypt, and Swamps

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 22nd, 2019, 03:23 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Just over a week left until March Madness!! We've got a ton of good fun in store and could use some more attendees to share it with! I still haven't heard from @UtahScott , @Starling_ , @DewNoHarm , @Isak , @antmarchingroves , @Saints_Wrath , @tanmad21 , @dart48 , @kmgenius , @The B.I.V. , @wjscaper , @DaDude , @DeathStryker , @TIM0THY , @Aethiar , @podunksarmy , @Ginja Ninja , @Jazack , @Uklabokalala , @Warband , @dgillis , and @Shaggy6667 .
Are any of you going to be able to join in our March Madness next week? If you need incentive beyond cool peeps, fun times, and getting to play one of the coolest games of all time, I can now confirm that we'll have an amazing bracket pool containing the following: NIB Ornak, Not NIB Hatamoto Taro, Sir H Ticalla Jungle, TrueMurray Art, and some other big and hard-to-find figures!! (some are still coming in) Let me know and we hope we can see you there!!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 22nd, 2019, 03:25 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

BRB, searching for plane tickets.
Old March 22nd, 2019, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Haha, you totally should

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 22nd, 2019, 03:39 PM

Jazack is surprisingly tart

I'll be in attendance
Old March 22nd, 2019, 04:14 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

I can't count up to 3, so for April's meet, I'll have an extra squad of pirates for sale at cost. If interested, PM me.
Old March 22nd, 2019, 04:24 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Haha, you totally should
It's only about $130 round trip...

(In general, not next week though)
Old March 22nd, 2019, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Haha, you totally should

Hah, that's actually not bad at all. When you have a little extra spending money...pop on over and have a gameday!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 22nd, 2019, 05:21 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Haha, you totally should

You just have to win the NIB Ornak in the bracket challenge and that's almost halfway paid off!!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 22nd, 2019, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazack View Post
I'll be in attendance
What about @Isak ? And I think I remember you saying all your brothers and sisters were interested in coming as well... TIME TO RECRUIT!!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 22nd, 2019, 05:53 PM

Shaggy said he's in and it looks like Blindsniper confirmed a +3! I'm working on a +1 Maybe

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events