Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 22nd, 2019, 12:52 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: IAmBatman's Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I know neither the game nor characters, and have about a thousand other things to do, but thank you.
Heh, that last part is my biggest problem.

They’re interesting to me too, but under a giant stack of other thigs to do first.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 22nd, 2019, 01:22 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I'd be really excited to see these SotM (not Scaper of the Month or Swarm of the Marro...) designs. They seem to be fascinating mechanically.
Love me a good Spider of the Man design.
Old March 22nd, 2019, 01:28 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sandwich of the Month

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 22nd, 2019, 01:32 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Sandwich of the Month
That was actually my first thought, but I didn't want to repeat using Month for M after Scaper of the Month. I take this stuff seriously.
Old March 22nd, 2019, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Sandwich of the Month
That was actually my first thought, but I didn't want to repeat using Month for M after Scaper of the Month. I take this stuff seriously.
Aren’t you Sage of the Moment! Wish I were more of a Student of the Movement.

Old March 22nd, 2019, 10:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Good point. I'd feel better about balancing what she can do if her powers required the figure she is effecting to be within a closer range than unlimited clear sight. Maybe 6 spaces?
For each power, or just the one that's not once per game?

I don't know the theme here at all so my comment was just as it relates to game balance and I was thinking all 3. Having her a little closer to the action in order to do her things would make you feel as though you have a chance to take her out and stop her from doing it to you over and over again, even if Blob is in your path currently. But that was just an initial take, you may be able to get away with not having all 3 range restricted. Its the combo of reducing ones defense & then adding skulls to someone else attack in the same round that is kind of scary at first glance.
Old March 22nd, 2019, 10:29 PM

For sure. I think the two Once Per Games are pretty big restrictions. I definitely think the "always on" power needs a restriction (maybe even adjacency).

Old March 22nd, 2019, 10:33 PM

Made some updates to restrict Exploit Vulnerability to 8 clear sight spaces and Critical Multiplier to adjacent Heroes.
I like keeping Buffer Overflow as unlimited since in the card game it's really a once per game trump card kinda thing.

Old March 23rd, 2019, 01:09 AM

NAME = THE WATCHER
SECRET IDENTITY = UATU

SPECIES = WATCHER
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = TELEPATH
PERSONALITY = OBSERVANT
SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 11

LIFE 8
MOVE 8
RANGE 3
ATTACK 7
DEFENSE 6
200 POINTS

THE WATCHER'S WHAT IF?

At the start of the game, choose a Unique Hero you control. Choose an option from this list to apply to that figure for the entire game;
•Fantastic Four: This figure has the class of Adventurer and when it attacks an Event Hero with its normal attack, add one automatic skull to the attack.
•Gamma Radiation: This figure has the Species of Mutate, the Class of Creature, and the Super Strength special power.
•S.H.I.E.L.D.: This figure has the Class of Agent and if it has a Range Number of two or higher, add one to its Range Number.
•Symbiote: This figure has the Species of Symbiote and when you roll the 20-sided die for any special power on its Army Card, add one to the result.
•X-Men: This figure has the species of Mutant and adds one to its Life Number.
•Villain: This figure has the Class of Criminal and when it attacks a Common Hero with its normal attack, add one automatic skull to the attack.

OATH OF THE WATCHER
You may not place any Order Markers on this card at the start of the round. If Watcher does not have any wounds, he cannot attack. If Watcher receives any wounds from an enemy figure, you may immediately move all of your unrevealed Order Markers to this card. If Watcher is the only figure you control, immediately remove him from the game.

COSMIC KNOWLEDGE
Add eight to your initiative roll. If you win initiative, you may choose one opponent. The chosen opponent must show you all unrevealed Order Markers on all Army Cards that opponent controls.

FLYING
SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by IAmBatman; January 16th, 2021 at 01:36 AM.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 07:26 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think splitting Oath into 2 powers might work. One would be the unique Watcher power and the other would be a generic reusable “OMs may not go on this card” power, with a clause that says you can’t place OMs on that figure unless you only control figures with that power. So you could have Uatu and a some Weeping Angels with the same power and you could still place OMs on them once they were the only figures left in your army.

Then again, if your army has that many figures that can’t have OMs on them maybe that’s just your fault at that point.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 08:22 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I always saw him as a no figure card with one power, What If?.
Old March 23rd, 2019, 09:13 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

But he has a sweet figure!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy