Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old March 17th, 2019, 03:22 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Welcome to C3G! – Directory

If I had not purchased that 3d printer I would have gotten PS so I could help out!
Old March 20th, 2019, 09:52 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Coop/Solo Rules Brainstorming

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 22nd, 2019, 12:05 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
CS6 works right?
Yes it does!
What about GIMP?
Old March 22nd, 2019, 12:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
C3G is seeking a new artist!

We are currently looking to train a new artist to help out with card art. The only requirement is owning Adobe Photoshop and a willingness to learn.

If interested, comment here or PM me for more details.
Bumping this so it doesn't get lost. Really hoping we can find a worthy candidate here! Might be the fastest way to get Sanctum access!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 22nd, 2019, 01:01 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Quote:
CS6 works right?
Yes it does!
What about GIMP?
If GIMP is an option, I would also definitely be interested/willing to help.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old March 22nd, 2019, 01:03 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I think japes said it was doable but really difficult for some reason. Layering maybe?
Do not quote me on that.
Old March 22nd, 2019, 01:20 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
I think japes said it was doable but really difficult for some reason. Layering maybe?
Do not quote me on that.
Yeah, I thought I remembered something similar, but wasn't sure. Figured it couldn't hurt to ask - if GIMP is a viable option, that removes a lot of barrier to entry.
Old March 22nd, 2019, 01:22 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

How about Photopea? It's a free browser application that can open and edit and save .psd files.
Old March 22nd, 2019, 01:36 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

From our previous experience, GIMP or other non-Photoshop programs don't really work. There is some complex layer effects and also layer groups in our card template that are specific to Photoshop from my understanding.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old March 22nd, 2019, 01:43 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I'd recommend one of the current C3G artists check out Photopea and see if it's a viable option. I know @A3n used it for some cards a couple months ago, so he might be able to give some insight as well. Photopea is supposed to be able to handle pretty much anything Photoshop can, so I'd be optimistic.
Old March 22nd, 2019, 01:50 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If we can't get any other interest, I would be willing to get Photoshop. I have some experience with image manipulation and would probably really enjoy doing it, though I don't have a ton of free time.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old March 24th, 2019, 07:45 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I'd recommend one of the current C3G artists check out Photopea and see if it's a viable option. I know @A3n used it for some cards a couple months ago, so he might be able to give some insight as well. Photopea is supposed to be able to handle pretty much anything Photoshop can, so I'd be optimistic.
I used it for my own template to complete the cards for Matt Helm. It performed quite well. It did overcome the biggest hurdle other graphic programs (like GIMP) had with opening PSD files, which is the layer effects. I haven't checked the C3G template so I cannot say whether all the effects used in that template have been covered. But from my experience thus far I cannot see a reason to expect any issue there.

The biggest issue I had with the webapp was that I had to reload the fonts each time, however that since has righted itself. I am not sure how but thankful that it has.

So now there are only 2 major issues I have with it.
  1. The biggest issue, is that being a webapp its responsiveness is sluggish. So it takes a lot longer to do similar tasks to that used in Photoshop. Sometimes the brush outline will disappear & not come back. And tasks that require calculations often leave you feeling like the app has locked up. But they do eventually complete.
  2. File saving is handled like a download except that you don't have the option to change the name of the file & as such you will need to delete previous versions of the file & rename the newly downloaded file & also move the file to the directory you needed it (if you didn't open the file you are working from the directory you need it to be in). Also (& this maybe just that I haven't played around with this option too much yet, but) the save to PDF seems to not have settings options & seems to save everything large. A PDF that I created from an A4 sized document size I had to reduce to around 10% to get it to print on a page.

Other than these issues Photopea seems to perform very similar to Photoshop, even the short-cut keys.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy