Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old March 17th, 2019, 02:26 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Arch-vile's customs (updated March 2019)

Crawlers of Lolth look like they can be really strong. I like the Fyorlags with Estivara as is, and these guys looks like they can do that but better. Your Queen Spider design will be a strong way to power through heroes (while enhanced by Estivara of course).

Crawlers x4
Estivara
Queen Spider x2

This seems like it would be a solid (but simple) army, and feels like it might be the build that they costed around. I’d rather get more Crawlers, but they’ll eat up spaces.

When compared to the Venocs, the price lines up. Losing Frenzy, but gainting Bonding and a squad figure is probably worth 15 points. Good job AV!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 17th, 2019, 05:37 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Thanks flameslayer. Comparing to Venocs is pretty smart, I hadn't thought of them. They are pretty similar though since I believe Frenzy averages out to equal a 4-man squad. My main comparisons were the Fyorlags and the other 4-figure melee bonding squads like Romans or Greeks.
Old March 18th, 2019, 10:29 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Have a few minutes, I wanted to chime in on the Scarecrow. He looks like he could make for a decent trick OM + Assassin figure. But only having 4 attack would make even a trick OM turn be somewhat weak. To help his viability, you might be able to give him a power that boosts his attack when you end the disguise. Either way, the scarecrow looks like a cool idea.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 18th, 2019, 11:34 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Nice customs you have on this thread.
Old March 21st, 2019, 12:42 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Thanks Heroscaper 101, I appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Have a few minutes, I wanted to chime in on the Scarecrow. He looks like he could make for a decent trick OM + Assassin figure. But only having 4 attack would make even a trick OM turn be somewhat weak. To help his viability, you might be able to give him a power that boosts his attack when you end the disguise. Either way, the scarecrow looks like a cool idea.
That's a good idea. These Scarecrows could definitely use a bit more punch, and that would really up the "fear factor" of them suddenly becoming alive. I might also make them Relentless so they can bond with Death Knights. Having a bonding hero placed at the front lines, just waiting for the right moment would be pretty good. I feel like Death Knights have a billion options already though.
Old March 21st, 2019, 07:06 PM
Archie

I finally came up with a design for this crazy looking figure. Corporal Xeno Tullius is a human from futuristic Earth (hence the silly name and armor). Adaptive Armor gives him insane survivability against swarms, but high-attack heroes and bonding figures don't mind it so much. It's especially powerful in the endgame. Earth Slam Special Attack is reused from the Earth Elemental, cementing his role as a hero able to take on bread & butter squads.
Old March 21st, 2019, 07:33 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post

I finally came up with a design for this crazy looking figure. Corporal Xeno Tullius is a human from futuristic Earth (hence the silly name and armor). Adaptive Armor gives him insane survivability against swarms, but high-attack heroes and bonding figures don't mind it so much. It's especially powerful in the endgame. Earth Slam Special Attack is reused from the Earth Elemental, cementing his role as a hero able to take on bread & butter squads.
This guy can be attacked only once? You will be safe from the Goblin Cutters Mob Attack power, but only 1 goblin can attack Tullius.
Old March 21st, 2019, 09:17 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Adaptive Armor is a really neat power. It feels like it could slot right in with Thorian Speed or any other rule-twisting power, and it's definitely a great counter to squads. The lack of crazy stats should help keep him from dominating elsewhere, though.

All in all, I really like this guy, even with his silly name.
Old March 21st, 2019, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Adaptive Armor is a really neat power. It feels like it could slot right in with Thorian Speed or any other rule-twisting power, and it's definitely a great counter to squads. The lack of crazy stats should help keep him from dominating elsewhere, though.

You are still quite vulnerable to Chomp, Throw and other abilities that are not considered to be attacks.
Old March 21st, 2019, 11:02 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Quote:

You are still quite vulnerable to Chomp, Throw and other abilities that are not considered to be attacks.
That's true, but those abilities are far rarer comparatively. Outside of some strange formats, you're almost guaranteed to be fighting squads, and this guy could definitely deal a lot of damage to horde armies if they didn't bring a heavy-hitting hero to even themselves out.
Old March 21st, 2019, 11:08 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I think the name is the best part!

I'm also a fan of this card. Great anti-squad powers while leaving him with plenty of weaknesses -- very 'Scapey. Only thing I'm not sure if I buy is the 6 move for such an armored mini. Speaking of, what mini did you use for it?

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 21st, 2019, 11:49 PM

You can have more than 1 common squad, 1 attack from them is great because most squads come in two, three or four. A heavy hitter who can roll 6 or more attack might be a bummer if you roll no shields and it might be more of a bummer even if the attacking rolls a skull on every die.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards