Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old March 21st, 2019, 01:33 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
There’s not really a thread for “tournament legal” anything, because there is no official official play. But you could start a thread about glyph pools. I’d be curious to see it.
Oooh, I may just do that! That’s a good idea, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Here's what the last few online tournaments used:

Heroic Rune (Attack +1)
Brooch of Shielding (Disengage)
Ring of Protection (+3 defense, temporary)
Belt of Giant Strength (+2 melee attack, temporary)
Searing Amulet (Searing Intensity)*

*C3V glyph
Okay! I had no idea the C3V had their own glyphs
Old March 25th, 2019, 11:55 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This is just a quick little query, but have any of y'all tried out the other forum background themes? I know I'm relatively new to this site to most of you, but I'm currently using the "Heroscapers- Default" mode instead of the "Ticalla Jungle & Wave 8" mode I've had on since I've been on this sight and wow, this is a trip. Seeing pictures of Braxas in front of a castle on the banner is definitely something I can get used to.
Old March 25th, 2019, 11:56 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I use the Wave 8 stuff still. I tried the Default for a bit but got too weirded out
Old March 25th, 2019, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I use the Wave 8 stuff still. I tried the Default for a bit but got too weirded out
Honestly it is strange to have a blue background since I'm so used to the black and green, I wish there were more options!
Old March 26th, 2019, 08:58 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I really wish there were a Marvel one.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 26th, 2019, 10:39 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Wide themes are almost required on mobile (Tablet, smartphone).. I had Discreet & Fast loading for most of the time, but then wend to Heroscapers - Wide and just changed options and unchecked Show Avatars. for Desktop browsers I have AdBlock plugin get rid of header, along with TamperMonkey/Greassemonkey scripts - Endless vBulletin Forum Pages, Show Post Number and Show full links.
Old March 26th, 2019, 06:22 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

I am not sure about this goes down, how do you tell which miniature/s are good for common, uncommon or unique.
Old March 26th, 2019, 06:31 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Availability. If you can only get one, then make it unique. If you can get a bunch, and you think the design should be common, then make it common. It's up to you; it's your custom.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 26th, 2019, 10:38 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Availability. If you can only get one, then make it unique. If you can get a bunch, and you think the design should be common, then make it common. It's up to you; it's your custom.
The availability of most miniatures must of plummeted until I joined the community in 2018.
Old March 26th, 2019, 10:48 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I thought you were asking about making customs for your own home. What determines whether an official mini (or a C3V, or C3G, or whatever mini) is unique, uncommon, or common, is what it says on the card associated with that mini.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 27th, 2019, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I really wish there were a Marvel one.
One of the banners on the default do have some marvel figures on them! But it’d be neat to see some C3V/C3G themes
Old March 31st, 2019, 06:16 PM

ThugMisting is surprisingly tart

Can Sonlen heal a disengage attack? This is the sequence of actions I was thinking: declare you will disengage from en enemy with Sonlen > opponent rolls a skull > before moving, (as his card states) roll to heal > then move.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's