Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old March 5th, 2019, 08:26 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Flash_19's Maps: New Map 1/9/19!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Played on this map last night. Really great map.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
I'm a believer that if you ask someone to do something challenging, you better be willing/able to do it yourself. In harmony with the currently running ARV contest, I decided to create this map.

Frenzied:
Requires 1x RotV, 1x SotM, 2x TJ, 1x FoA

Be sure to check out the current ARV contest here.

And feel free to leave any feedback as well!
I'm glad to hear that! Let me know if you had any suggestions or tweaks that might make it better.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old March 5th, 2019, 09:53 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Flash_19's Maps: New Map 1/9/19!

Quote:
Quote:
Played on this map last night. Really great map.

Quote:
I'm a believer that if you ask someone to do something challenging, you better be willing/able to do it yourself. In harmony with the currently running ARV contest, I decided to create this map.

Frenzied:
Requires 1x RotV, 1x SotM, 2x TJ, 1x FoA

Be sure to check out the current ARV contest here.

And feel free to leave any feedback as well!
I'm glad to hear that! Let me know if you had any suggestions or tweaks that might make it better.
Nilfy wasn’t happy trying to find a landing spot in the middle of the map, but I wouldn’t change anything, it was just the situation I was in. Map had a nice flow to it. My group will definitely play it again!
Old March 6th, 2019, 06:54 PM
The Road Not Taken

Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby! Br1an rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Flash_19's Maps: New Map 2/27/19!

I don't know many maps Nilfheim's happy in that's one chonky boi!
Old March 6th, 2019, 07:42 PM

Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Nilfy wasn’t happy trying to find a landing spot in the middle of the map, but I wouldn’t change anything, it was just the situation I was in. Map had a nice flow to it. My group will definitely play it again!
Gotcha. Well - I'm glad it'll see the table again. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br1an View Post
lol. You can say that again.

"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old March 6th, 2019, 10:36 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Gotcha. Well - I'm glad it'll see the table again. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Br1an View Post
lol. You can say that again.
He generally doesnt have to get right in there because of his special attack and he can run his lizard minions in where he cant fit. Map looks pretty good Id say.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 8th, 2019, 09:29 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@Flash_19 in your opinion what are the favorite maps you've made?
Old March 8th, 2019, 09:30 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Double post
Old March 9th, 2019, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
@Flash_19 in your opinion what are the favorite maps you've made?
That is a great question! My favorite maps I've made tend to be the ones I'm currently working on. lol. But the ones I think I like the most that I've posted are Graystone Way, The Crypt, and Royal Gardens.
I love them because Graystone Way seems to flow/play really well, The Crypt just drips in theme - it feels like you're battling it out in an actual Crypt, and I think Royal Gardens looks so aesthetically pleasing. Honorable mentions would probably be Frostmire and Solitude.

I do have a handful of maps in development right now though that I really like. I'm looking forward to getting them posted soon.

Thanks for asking! What are some characteristics that you like to see in maps?

Old March 16th, 2019, 07:03 PM

Sorry I've been slowing down a bit on these! I've got a few more in development that should be out soon though including another 3-player map. Hope you like it!

The Rift
Requires 1x RotV, 1x RttFF, 1x TT

Last edited by Flash_19; June 28th, 2019 at 07:08 PM.
Old March 18th, 2019, 08:56 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Flash_19's Maps: New Map 3/16/19!

No, Flash.... You can't keep adding stuff to my list like this. I'll never play all the maps I want to try...

I do like this one. Great aesthetic, pathing, and all that other stuff you're used to hearing. My only concern is that without power glyphs there are some pretty defensive locations an army can really hunker down on. I'm looking mostly at the right side where there are chokepoints, along with high ground ice that defenders can sit on while range shoots. That said, looks like range options would be limited from there -- hard to tell without building the map (at least for me, because I'm a scrub).

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 20th, 2019, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
No, Flash.... You can't keep adding stuff to my list like this. I'll never play all the maps I want to try...

I do like this one. Great aesthetic, pathing, and all that other stuff you're used to hearing. My only concern is that without power glyphs there are some pretty defensive locations an army can really hunker down on. I'm looking mostly at the right side where there are chokepoints, along with high ground ice that defenders can sit on while range shoots. That said, looks like range options would be limited from there -- hard to tell without building the map (at least for me, because I'm a scrub).
Thanks for the feedback, Bigga! Yeah - I went back and forth on power glyphs for a while. Who knows. I might still change my mind.

Old March 22nd, 2019, 09:56 PM

Time for a secret. I've been working quite a bit on a D&D style campaign in the style of the River of Blood. It's not quite ready yet, but I enjoy D&D style campaigns, and really wanted to do one myself - especially considering there haven't been many posted recently.

As I was working on the third room in the campaign, I realized that it might make a sweet map for regular 1 on 1 play. I had to make a few tweaks to make it flow better (and I had to add start zones), but I like how it turned out altogether. I'd love to hear your thoughts on the map, and also any thoughts you have about D&D style campaigns. I'm actually still debating between designating four heroes to play through the campaign with (like the original campaign in the D&D Master Set Manual), or making it more like the River of Blood scenario where you draft an army.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios