Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 8th, 2019, 02:49 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

@Flash_19 @antmarchingroves

Either or both of you guys wanna meet up Saturday afternoon/evening for some scaping? Where y’all live? Maybe we could meet at a Gamestore or one of your places?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 8th, 2019, 08:57 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Flash_19 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
@Flash_19 @antmarchingroves

Either or both of you guys wanna meet up Saturday afternoon/evening for some scaping? Where y’all live? Maybe we could meet at a Gamestore or one of your places?
I'm game - sent you a PM.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old March 9th, 2019, 05:10 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Hey the March monthly says it going to be held on February 23rd in the OP? I'm not sure any of us will be making it to that one.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 9th, 2019, 05:28 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Hey the March monthly says it going to be held on February 23rd in the OP? I'm not sure any of us will be making it to that one.
That's what makes it special! Only the best will be able to find the time machine hidden in the store to take them back!

Fixed, thanks!!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 12th, 2019, 12:05 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Ty Tolley has confirmed he’ll be there. He’s a new ‘scaper from the Twin Falls area(?) and he may be bringing a friend or two.

I should also be there!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 12th, 2019, 04:53 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Ty Tolley has confirmed he’ll be there. He’s a new ‘scaper from the Twin Falls area(?) and he may be bringing a friend or two.

I should also be there!
Cool cool cool!!!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old March 17th, 2019, 02:07 PM

SilentSecondary is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Would it be possible for a friend to come with me and watch the tournament? He likes the game but doesn’t have any figure of his own and would rather sit out
Old March 17th, 2019, 06:39 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentSecondary View Post
Would it be possible for a friend to come with me and watch the tournament? He likes the game but doesn’t have any figure of his own and would rather sit out
That's completely fine. In fact one of my own friends who will be participating in this tournament, did that for the first 2 tournaments he attended.
Old March 17th, 2019, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Yeah no problem! Maybe just ask if he'd be willing to play if we end up having odd numbers? nobody likes to get a BYE for a round, so it'd be nice to have him hop in if we don't have even numbers.

Also, welcome to the site! How did we miss you up until now? looks like you joined back in '17 but haven't posted till now! Glad to see you coming out of the woodwork.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 17th, 2019, 09:57 PM

SilentSecondary is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Oh yeah, he told me he would make an army so we will work on that. I joined a while back because of your channel but I didn’t really have time and money to really get into Heroscape and had a very finite amount of units and land.Recently I’ve been picking it up again and been having a blast with us so I figured I’d get more into the community finally!
Old March 18th, 2019, 05:16 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

If you ever want to try something out that you don't own, just post a message about it, and those of us who have it will bring it to the Tournament for you to use.
Old March 18th, 2019, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Oh yeah, he told me he would make an army so we will work on that. I joined a while back because of your channel but I didn’t really have time and money to really get into Heroscape and had a very finite amount of units and land.Recently I’ve been picking it up again and been having a blast with us so I figured I’d get more into the community finally!
All this time watching Sir H's videos and you could have been starring in them! Welcome to the community, it will be great to have you on board!

Also, maps have been posted! Check the super lineup in the OP, or the announcement post, or just this spoiler I'm going to chuck right here:

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Of course, with so many maps we'll need more people to play on them, so keep those RSVP's coming!!

10 Points Under Videos

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; March 18th, 2019 at 08:53 PM. Reason: That moment when you realize most of the maps you just posted are pretty bad for the army you were thinking of bringing...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events