Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old May 7th, 2019, 02:51 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Horizon in Sight: Dan's Tale

Thanks! Sorry I haven't been around. Master's degree comes with a lot of homework.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old May 7th, 2019, 03:06 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm still catching up. I'll let you know my thoughts as I go.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old May 7th, 2019, 03:08 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
I'm still catching up. I'll let you know my thoughts as I go.

~TAF
Looking forward to it.

~TGRF.
Old May 13th, 2019, 01:07 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just FYI, there was a problem with the website which prevented it from being accessed. The problem has now been fixed, and the website is back. So if anyone had stopped reading because of that, you can now continue at your leisure.

Also, I am considering writing a short sequel to this tale. I want to test some new writing methods out, and while I was intending to do so with BaoP, a sequel to HiS is better suited. It's short, not full of additional side plots I'd also have to develop, and it's the perfect scenario for the testing I have in mind.

There might be some differences in style, including either multiple PoVs OR a more omniscient narrator, and along with that, no internal dialogue of characters' thoughts. I'm trying to see if I can convey clearly where characters stand without outright saying it (and thus rehashing it all the time).

I'll keep you posted.

~TGRF.
Old May 15th, 2019, 07:44 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Okie-dokie; so I am finally caught up and finished and have my thoughts in order.

First of all: I'd like to rate this fiction as a 8/10.

All of my other thoughts require spoilers tags:

Spoiler Alert!

As usual I have no shortage of complaints, but I complain about things because I love them. <3

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old May 16th, 2019, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Okie-dokie; so I am finally caught up and finished and have my thoughts in order.

First of all: I'd like to rate this fiction as a 8/10.

All of my other thoughts require spoilers tags:

Spoiler Alert!

As usual I have no shortage of complaints, but I complain about things because I love them. <3

~TAF
Thanks for the feedback TAF! Interesting thoughts on #2 and especially #3, which I had not considered. This is why I need feedback: because I'm partially blind to my own writing. My thoughts are below:
Spoiler Alert!

As far as the sequel, I wouldn't say it's confirmed. It's on the table, but it's still well within the realm of possibility (or even probability) to be swept off the table. I recently got a burst of inspiration for the first installment in BaoP. If that falls through or has problems, then I'll go back to the sequel. But if not, then Dan might have to stay in limbo. But who knows? Maybe another eight years from now I'll come back and write that sequel.

~TGRF.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction