Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old December 16th, 2019, 12:39 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Standings:
1st : 7-0 @Sir Heroscape - Cyprien Esenwein, Goblin Cutters x4 (drop 1) AND Varkaanan Blade Dancers x4, Eldgrim
Sir Heroscape's Varkaanans came with Guilty, not Eldgrim.
Pish posh, you say Guilty, I say Elderberries.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old December 16th, 2019, 12:58 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Thanks guys!! This was a lot of fun and it was pretty incredible to have a run like that to finish off the year. For those interested, you can catch my games on my channel since I live-streamed the whole thing...except round 1. I couldn’t get the video working till round 2.

Also, I’m gunna start holding Monthly Idaho tournaments as well, so any interested in traveling are welcome.
Congrats on the win. Id consider the Idaho tournies if they were a little closer. Right now the salt lake tournies are closer to me and I live in Idaho. I can imagine how your cyprien/cutter build was to face. Shutting down the enemy attacks with cutters while cyprien dishes the pain behind the goblin screen.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 16th, 2019, 03:04 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I was his opponent round one, and it was a relatively close game too. His Varkaanans VS my Varkaanans.
Old December 17th, 2019, 10:00 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Also, for those Utah guys interested... I’m starting Idaho Heroscape Monthlies starting next month. You’re welcome to come join. Details Here: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...35#post2339235.

We’ve already got 13 confirmed and counting. Let’s make it epic!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 2nd, 2020, 06:46 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Hey friends, for all those who are subscribed to this thread and are looking for our new one for this year, it has arrived! Come join us for 2020!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old May 4th, 2021, 12:57 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Oh wow, @BiggaBullfrog , sorry I didn't see it at the time — serious necro-ing here, hee hee — but thanks for having selected Shangri-La for this tourney.

As far as I know, this was the first time that little map of mine ever appeared in a tournament.

Quote:
Speaking of the regularly scheduled Monthly, I had an irregularly scheduled vacation that threw me off of my rhythm a bit so I've neglected throwing out maps and mentions and hype! So without further ado, we've only had a few RSVP's so far and I haven't heard from a lot of our regulars, so @DewNoHarm @The Dewk @Sir Torin Brokenshield! @antmarchingroves @Saints_Wrath @Flash_19 @tanmad21 @TREX @dart48 @kmgenius @The B.I.V. @DaDude @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @Aethiar @podunksarmy @Lt. Col. Meliodas Munches @Ginja Ninja @Jazack @Warband @dgillis @Shaggy6667 @Dat_One_Boi @AlphaDasher @shmet @twigleg2 Where are you all at? We'd love to have you come join in our Hero Bash! Here are some maps to get you stoked:
Shangri-La: 1 BftU, 1 TJ
Old May 7th, 2021, 08:21 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

posted in the wrong one! lol
Old May 7th, 2021, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Oh wow, @BiggaBullfrog , sorry I didn't see it at the time — serious necro-ing here, hee hee — but thanks for having selected Shangri-La for this tourney.

As far as I know, this was the first time that little map of mine ever appeared in a tournament.

Quote:
Speaking of the regularly scheduled Monthly, I had an irregularly scheduled vacation that threw me off of my rhythm a bit so I've neglected throwing out maps and mentions and hype! So without further ado, we've only had a few RSVP's so far and I haven't heard from a lot of our regulars, so @DewNoHarm @The Dewk @Sir Torin Brokenshield! @antmarchingroves @Saints_Wrath @Flash_19 @tanmad21 @TREX @dart48 @kmgenius @The B.I.V. @DaDude @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @Aethiar @podunksarmy @Lt. Col. Meliodas Munches @Ginja Ninja @Jazack @Warband @dgillis @Shaggy6667 @Dat_One_Boi @AlphaDasher @shmet @twigleg2 Where are you all at? We'd love to have you come join in our Hero Bash! Here are some maps to get you stoked:
Shangri-La: 1 BftU, 1 TJ
It’s a fun little map and a pet favorite. I really like what it does with so little terrain.

10 Points Under Videos

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events