Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old January 1st, 2024, 09:05 PM

RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sir Heroscape's Maps

Nice! Glad to see you post another map after this time. I remember coming across the Yavin 4 map when looking at old map threads and I liked the way it looked. I really like the modern spin you put on it here!
Old January 2nd, 2024, 02:26 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainyDays View Post
Nice! Glad to see you post another map after this time. I remember coming across the Yavin 4 map when looking at old map threads and I liked the way it looked. I really like the modern spin you put on it here!
Thanks, yeah I've been pretty happy with how it turned out....I need to get back to building maps...I went on like a 3month hiatus...

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 4th, 2024, 12:14 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Looks very nice at my initial glance. Admittedly I haven't played it yet, but my only thought would be connecting the deadend road near the ruins to the rest of the road to complete the loop to bring them a little more into play and give a couple more options to speed around the map. Maybe steal the small projection near the water?

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old January 4th, 2024, 06:03 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I may update that, I'll have to play with it a little and see what I think. The map moves fast enough out the SZ that I don't immediately feel like it needs to be fixed...but we'll see.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 10th, 2024, 03:20 AM

This months maps. 1 that's a fun unique startzone aesthetic and another that's completely asymmetrical.

Arena
Sets: RotV, FotA, RttFF

Nomad
Sets: RotV, TJ

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 16th, 2024, 06:55 PM

Re-sorted the OP to be a more accurate representation of what I believe to be my best maps.

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios