Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 4th, 2021, 01:15 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: IAmBatman's Public Design Workshop

I’d just give them straight up bonding, which significantly frees up space. Then you could have a science-y power after, which is kinda lacking here. Not sure what exactly it’d be, but they’re scientists through and through.

Also from what I can remember since it’s been years since reading the comic, but I think the show really amped up their power level, I don’t recall them being that strong or durable ever in the comic. I could totally be wrong now, but I’d probably go 5 attack max, or even lower if we wanted range since I think they regularly use guns and other gadgets.
Old April 4th, 2021, 10:15 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think what I'd for sure want to see in the powers would be:

1. Something restricting you to drafting two of them
2. A cloning resurrection power (maybe once per game, automatic to keep it less swingy?)
3. Straight up turn bonding, maybe with a rivalry aspect built in where if one inflicted a wound on another figure, then the second has to attack that figure if possible.

If we went 5 attack, I'd definitely want range on them. My memory of them was that they were fairly beefy, so 6 Life/Attack/Defense doesn't seem wrong to me, but I'd have to revisit the source material.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 4th, 2021, 12:21 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
First power is a bit confusing, especially since 11+ and 20+ can both be true at the same time.

Seems like it should have something capping you at being able to have two of them in your army at once?

Not sure what the theme of the second power is, so a title that describes what's actually happening more could help there.
Yeah, meant to put the draft cap in, forgot to as this was drafted at 11 pm.

The second power is a once per game resurrection for each one. Once a Mauler Twin has a Clone marker on its card, it can't be brought back a second time. Hello Brother is just the remaining Twin welcoming his newly cloned brother back into the world.
Old April 4th, 2021, 12:22 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think what I'd for sure want to see in the powers would be:

1. Something restricting you to drafting two of them
2. A cloning resurrection power (maybe once per game, automatic to keep it less swingy?)
3. Straight up turn bonding, maybe with a rivalry aspect built in where if one inflicted a wound on another figure, then the second has to attack that figure if possible.

If we went 5 attack, I'd definitely want range on them. My memory of them was that they were fairly beefy, so 6 Life/Attack/Defense doesn't seem wrong to me, but I'd have to revisit the source material.
I like the idea of changing the first power to straight bonding with your attack idea of forcing the other to one up him. Would eliminate the D20 language, and yes that was meant to be 11-19, again, drafted at 11 pm and I was tired.
Old April 4th, 2021, 12:39 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sounds good! I’d consider a power name that described the actions being taken a bit more for the second power (Cloning Confusion?).

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 8th, 2021, 09:35 PM

Any plans for Machine Head?
Old April 9th, 2021, 08:56 AM

No, but two thoughts occur:

1. An ability to predict things defensively or for initiative
2. Investment markers he can use to summon minions

Then a low stat Crimelord

Old April 9th, 2021, 09:06 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yeah that'd be cool. I think he was only ever in a single issue of the book so he wasn't exactly a priority.
Old April 9th, 2021, 10:05 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You got a Machine Head.
It's better than the rest.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy