Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old February 22nd, 2019, 08:04 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Online HS app: Feature Request and Change Log

Someone get @TREX to make a dice tower for this app!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old February 22nd, 2019, 09:26 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Someone get @TREX to make a dice tower for this app!
Hahaha.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 13th, 2019, 02:21 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
We are currently working on a solution. We apologize for the delay. Hopefully not much longer.

~Dysole, letting you know that there's movement on this
:sadbump:
Old March 13th, 2019, 04:43 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
We are currently working on a solution. We apologize for the delay. Hopefully not much longer.

~Dysole, letting you know that there's movement on this
:sadbump:
’d

Any news?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 282 - 124
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 13th, 2019, 06:26 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Working on it

I know some testing was supposed to have been done and I just bumped the email chain where it was being discussed. I am hoping soon but a lot rests on some skill sets I don't currently have but we are trying to cobble it all together.

~Dysole, as disappointed as you are
Old July 13th, 2019, 10:04 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Not sure if this question is for here...but I had a question about online game links. With Skorcard, a game link would "break" after 'x' number of days (I don't actually know what the x was, I just noticed that the links would break if I tried to access them weeks later). I was wondering if, with the new hosted site for the OHS tool, links will still break or if I could post links for online games and they would stay "live" perpetually?

Thanks!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 13th, 2019, 11:28 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

This isn't a direct answer to your question but it may help. I got tired of trying to remember the format for OHS links, so I made a Google Sheet to do it automatically.

And nowadays I just use a single gdoc for basically every game, and just change the map when I feel the need to switch it up.

Online HS Link Generator (and now linked in my sig as well).
Old July 15th, 2019, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
This isn't a direct answer to your question but it may help. I got tired of trying to remember the format for OHS links, so I made a Google Sheet to do it automatically.

And nowadays I just use a single gdoc for basically every game, and just change the map when I feel the need to switch it up.

Online HS Link Generator (and now linked in my sig as well).
Very cool. Thanks!

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events