Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old October 9th, 2021, 11:29 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Tabletop Simulator - Heroscape Adding Maps to A3n's scri

I have a My Games folder in my Documents folder and in there is Tabletop Simulator. Inside that are: DLC, Mods, Saves, and Screenshots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 10th, 2021, 08:28 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Ok, I think I know what is happening now but I am not sure how to proceed further at this point as my PC started playing up this weekend.

So from my understanding the Atom editor is doing the work of ingesting all the #include files into the single script where the statement is. When you download the file though I don't know what it is doing in the reverse of this if you don't have the files already saved. From what I have read the #include statement is put back the text that would normally be in the included file is removed. But it must reside somewhere.

Anyway the thing I was going to try, is that in the TTS plugin settings in Atom there is an option to turn of the #include. This apparently puts the script from the file back in the global script with remarks beginning & end to indicate that it is supposed to be a file. Anyway my thought was to turn the option off grab the script & save it in a file of the correct name. then set the option back close Atom & restart it & see if it works using that file.

I do believe you are IT savvy enough to try this if you like Q.
Old October 10th, 2021, 10:34 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If you have any links, I'd appreciate them. I'm not seeing an y option to turn off #include.

Also, if you could zip up the files and upload them, I could download them and try again.

Quote:
Old October 11th, 2021, 08:32 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
If you have any links, I'd appreciate them. I'm not seeing an y option to turn off #include.

Also, if you could zip up the files and upload them, I could download them and try again.
https://www.reddit.com/r/tabletopsim...h_include_put/
Old October 13th, 2021, 02:18 PM

Sadly, that gives me nothing to go on. Let me know if you can send the files my way.

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software