Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old August 17th, 2022, 05:29 PM

KeeperOfPeace is surprisingly tart
What is the one unit you always want to field?

I have been out of the loop for yeeeears. Trying to get back into things, and realized I had never owned/ played all official models.

So, my question to all of you is what is that one hero/ squad you just always want to field? I don't care which faction you choose, I just want to see some new discussion happening and to glean from more up to date players.

I can't recall how good they were, but I do know I had some special affinity for the Anubian Wolves.

Old August 18th, 2022, 12:47 AM

Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker
Re: What is the one unit you always want to field?

For me it's Sonlen. One order marker lets you do a few different things.
Old August 18th, 2022, 01:50 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Venoc Vipers

Old August 18th, 2022, 03:36 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I love me a good fen hydra. It's all you need for all your lawn care and squad munching needs.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 18th, 2022, 08:47 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

The Tarn Vikings - I tend to work the Tarn into builds more often than most. I'm not even sure why; they are not especially good for anything in particular. They are just OK.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; August 18th, 2022 at 08:53 AM. Reason: used to be Krav but i got over that........after about 10 years
Old August 18th, 2022, 10:15 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Braxas and Sudema. All hail the Queens!
Old August 18th, 2022, 12:46 PM
Opps. He did it again.

Airborne Elite 5 is surprisingly tart

Zetacron. For only 60 points, he's a threat to almost all heros. His figure also just looks so cool.
Old August 18th, 2022, 03:41 PM

KRUG! knows what's in an order marker KRUG! knows what's in an order marker

KRUG. Definitely KRUG! Love me a beast to bond with…

Withhold no sacrifice,
grudge no toil,
seek no sordid gain,
fear no foe.
All will be well.
Old August 18th, 2022, 04:22 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Venoc Vipers
This. The Venocs always deliver.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old August 18th, 2022, 05:17 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

I keep going back to 10th and minions - guess I like red.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old August 18th, 2022, 05:49 PM

BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby! BloodyBaroness rolls all skulls baby!

Sujoah. I love big bee.

10,000 bees in a trench coat.
Old August 18th, 2022, 06:01 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyBaroness View Post
Sujoah. I love big bee.
I love big bee and I cannot lie...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units