Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

View Poll Results: Best entry from Speed Custom Contest #5?
Entry #1 1 2.86%
Entry #2 1 2.86%
Entry #3 3 8.57%
Entry #4 0 0%
Entry #5 3 8.57%
Entry #6 3 8.57%
Entry #7 4 11.43%
Entry #8 3 8.57%
Entry #9 1 2.86%
Entry #10 6 17.14%
Entry #11 1 2.86%
Entry #12 2 5.71%
Entry #13 2 5.71%
Entry #14 2 5.71%
Entry #15 3 8.57%
Entry #16 0 0%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old June 2nd, 2007, 03:12 PM
Master Custom Creator

justjohn knows what's in an order marker justjohn knows what's in an order marker
Speed Custom Contest #5. Creators Revealed!

SPEED CUSTOMS
Contest #5

Use this figure to make a custom:

Bugbear Gang Leader from D&D Unhallowed

Poll is up! Vote away. Poll closes Wed 06/06/07 at 4:00pm (est)

1) Entries must be sent to me via PM.

2) Entries must be in card format. (no text only customs)

3) Entries must be on an existing HeroScape general's card.

4) Do not list your name on your custom card.

5) Only 1 entry per member.

6) You may not edit your custom once I have received it.

7) You may ONLY use the figures posted. You can use the figure for a squad or a hero, unique or common.

This thread will remained locked until Sunday, June 3, when I will post all entries, and this will become the discussion/voting thread.

Have fun, and good luck.

smallboxgames.com
Old June 4th, 2007, 03:47 PM
Master Custom Creator

justjohn knows what's in an order marker justjohn knows what's in an order marker

Here are the entries:

Johnny139's Entry:

IamBatman's Entry:

DictatorBilbo's Entry:

Brickman1444's Entry:

Firemaster's Entry:

MI_Tiger's Entry:

KidLob's Entry:

MiniMoose's Entry:

Whitestuff's Entry:

NecroBlade's Entry:

Taelord's Entry:

Soundwar SG-1's Entry:

Doc_Savage's Entry:

PumpkinKing's Entry:

netherspirit's Entry:

Chief's Entry:

smallboxgames.com
Old June 4th, 2007, 03:55 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Grok-Nur, for sure. I love the theme - you can use him to support your troops from behind or charge in and knock the enemies down.
Old June 4th, 2007, 04:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Thanks for all the great work, JustJohn! A sleeeeew of great entries this time around.
Old June 4th, 2007, 04:28 PM

Dictatorbilbo is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
Grok-Nur, for sure. I love the theme - you can use him to support your troops from behind or charge in and knock the enemies down.
The only problem is that he doesn't have a price...

MR. GRUBBY'S
GRAND ADVENTURE

~ ONLY IN THE ~
KAUNAN KEEP
Old June 4th, 2007, 04:29 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Wow, I think this is the most entries yet!

Bloodsoaked Half-Orc I'm not sure I like Bloodlust on a common hero. I guess it works fine, though. Final Fury is a cool ability. Good entry.

Bugbears of the Black Forest Minor wording issues with Call of the Wild. Major wording issues with Crippling Fear. I like what you did with their weapons, though.

Mr. Twinky Poo ...no comment.

Galork Double attack was the obvious way to go with this one, but I'll try not to hold that against you. Earth Shattering Scream is very powerful, but has low probability and is balanced by his stats. Good entry.

Goreshak Props for creativity, but that guy's not worth 230 points, IMO.

Gralnar Not much to say about this guy. Good entry.

Grok-Nur the Hideous All I have to say is, 0 points?

Grull Solid figure. "Every figure he's engaged to?"

Harq Good stats, but I'm not so hot on a Howl causing damage.

Hellion Rager A couple cool new ideas with this guy. First, he's got low stats that are basically high stats in disguise with his abilities. Second, he's got a "simple" personality and can only attack with one weapon or the other. Good entry.

Grishnahk Funny name, but the wording on that ability could use some major cleaning up.

Shrag Interesting twist on the ability. I think he's a bit too powerful, as the ability is insta-kill on anyone with 1 life, and he has 7 of his own at the low, low price of 80.

Hark Karrang I don't really like the idea of two classes, and the abilities could use some cleaning up, but he's a solid figure. Good entry.

Ocr Berserker Orc Fury Charge could be cleaned up a little. I like Suicide attack, I've used similar abilities on customs.

Fraegor I like his first ability, and he's got good stats, but does Krug really need more help?

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 4th, 2007, 04:32 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dictatorbilbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
The only problem is that he doesn't have a price...

So he does not.
Old June 4th, 2007, 04:39 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Lot of good entries. I don't know which was the best. Not listing my vote for now.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old June 4th, 2007, 07:25 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I can see why #7 is getting so many votes - at 0 points, I'd add like a thousand of these guys to my army!
Old June 4th, 2007, 07:29 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
I can see why #7 is getting so many votes - at 0 points, I'd add like a thousand of these guys to my army!
I really hope no one's using that as an excuse for voting for it.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 4th, 2007, 07:36 PM

cycoduck is surprisingly tart
They all look good, but, my son and I agree. We gotta have Mr. Twinky-Poo as part of our army. How can we not?

Old June 4th, 2007, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
I really hope no one's using that as an excuse for voting for it.
Yeah, I was pretty much being sarcastic because I'm getting destroyed by a custom that's so good people don't seem to care that it's incomplete ... all in good nature, of course!
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards