Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old August 13th, 2018, 06:42 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Classic League X:Taste of Gen Con - CONGRATS CHRIS PERKI

Well, I can't speak for anyone else, but I know I will sign up if there's another league.

On a related note, a few people I met playing 'scape at Gencon hadn't heard of playing online before, and said they were going to check it out. So hopefully a few of them end up signing up for a season or a classic league to help out the numbers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events