Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old July 9th, 2018, 03:43 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League X:Taste of Gen Con (Rnd 2-Alliance until

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Sorry for the delay here. I was on vacation last week, and I really have no excuse for the first week. Dysole and I are planning on tomorrow night. Dr.G and TW are in communication so hopefully Round 3 will be up by mid-late this week.

I just sent him a message suggesting tomorrow at 12 eastern.

Old July 10th, 2018, 12:48 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Taeblewalker and I just finished our game. The Ogre Pulverizer charged out with the Deathchasers, and pulverized Raelin on the third turn of the game. He also pulverized Finn just the a couple turns later.

At this point, the Deathchasers just sliced their way through the Knights, and Mr. Pulverizer managed to put 3 wounds on Rhogar before being destroyed by Lumbering Bully.

Pretty soon it was 2 Water Elementals vs my entire army minus 1 squad of Deathchasers and the Pulverizer, so Taeblewalker conceded. This one definitely goes in the books as a powerful illustration of what can happen with a Deathchaser army when you roll skulls.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old July 10th, 2018, 09:25 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Dysole and I are starting now. Let's see if I can stop the domination of the Major and his Regiment who are tearing through the Alliance format.

EDIT: Not even close. MBS did manage to kill 3 10th Regiment off the bat, but died around an initiative switch in Round 2. Cyprien flew out but saw 5 wounds in the first barrage of attacks. He flew to Kelda healed, but failed his Chill and attack and died. He had killed 1 Regiment.

After that it was a deathchaser meatgrinder. gg Dysole. I hope I don't have to play against that army again.

Last edited by kevindola; July 10th, 2018 at 10:37 PM.
Old July 11th, 2018, 08:42 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League X:Taste of Gen Con (Rnd 3-Monster Mash 7/

Round 3 is on Fulcrum (no glyphs)
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff and choose who places first.

All Your Pie (2-0) v. Dysole (2-0)
All Your Pie (I hope this round isn’t on Highways and Dieways): Greenscale Warriors x2, Charos, Nilfheim, Zetacron, Dumutef Guard
Dysole (What Happens When The Casts Of The Hobbit And Pacific Rim Collide): Axegrinders x2, Major Q10, Hydra, Krug, Zetacron, Isamu

Chris Perkins (1-1) v. Dr.Goomonkey (1-1)
Chris Perkins (Hail Hydra): Greenscale Warriors x2, Charos, Frost Giant, Hydra, Otonashi
Dr.Goomonkey (One of These Things is Not Like the Others): Charos, Nilfheim, Moltenclaw, Eldgrim

superfrog (1-1) v. vegietarian18 (1-1)
superfrog (Rollin' for a 20): Hydra x4, Deadeye Dan, Marro Warriors
vegietarian18 (Giant, giant lizards & dwarfs): Axegrinders x2, Nilfheim, Frost Giant, Hydra

Leaf_It (1-1) v. kevindola (1-1)
Leaf_It (Salad Dressing): Spiders x3, Wyvern, Sujoah, Zelrig
kevindola (Hit Em High, Hit Em Low): Axegrinders x2, Frost Giant x2, Templar Cavalry x1, Zetacron

dok (0-2) v. Taeblewalker (0-2)
dok (Scurry & Smash (& have Q9)): Goblin Cutters x3, Major Q9, Major Q10, Krug
Taeblewalker: Arrow Gruts x2, Swog Rider x3, Ice Troll x2, Mimring, Krug
Old July 12th, 2018, 10:38 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

vegie superfrog starts now, find out whether 4 4 headed lizards are better than 1 4 headed lizard.

Well, the lizards did not roll very good defense. My Frost Giant rolled 4/4 skulls on my first attack and superfrog's first Hydra rolled 0/6 shields to instantly die, which is a good microcosm of how the game went. After that early luck I just kept winning initiative and getting enough wounds to knock off order markers and limit Hydra attacks. Good game superfrog

Last edited by vegietarian18; July 12th, 2018 at 11:08 PM.
Old July 15th, 2018, 11:52 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Dysole and I played our game just now. I managed to safely counter her Zetacron+Dwarves opener, sending King Nilfheim and his Greenscales towards the center. His attack dice rolled pretty well for me and I was able to mostly wipe out the dwarves, destroy Zetacron, and put a few wounds on Q10 before being brought up to 5 wounds. At that point, I went for a hail mary to deal 2 wounds to the hydra while clogging up the board with Greenscales. Behind that, Zetacron advanced to height and with a crucial initiative went on a hot streak, knocking out Q10 and Krug in only a few shots. The Hydra tried to disengage past the greenscales to attack, but I went 2 for 2 on LEAs and it fell. After that, Charos cleaned up the rest of the board.

I won with full-life Charos and Zetacron, 5 Greenscales, and my Dumutef. Charos added insult to injury by counterstriking a dwarf with 5 shields in the endgame.
Old July 16th, 2018, 07:38 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Leaf_It (Salad Dressing): Spiders x3, Wyvern, Sujoah, Zelrig
kevindola (Hit Em High, Hit Em Low): Axegrinders x2, Frost Giant x2, Templar Cavalry x1, Zetacron

Kevindola is the winner.

1 Frost Giant with a single wound remained at the end of the game.

In the end it came down to 1 unwounded Frost Giant with a hot d20, against 3 spiders, an unwounded Wyvern, and an unwounded Zelrig. All of them must have forgot their armor though, because they were no match for the frenzied Frost Giant who only received a single wound from the Wyvern before taking everyone down.
Old July 16th, 2018, 11:16 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Thanks for the summary Leaf.

I opened with the dwarves while Leaf opened with predators. He sent Sujoah out first and I got first strike with the dwarves but Sujaoh (with height) blocked pretty much everything from the dwarves while we exchanged squads

Next the Templars charged at Sujoah but were only able to manage a couple of wounds including a 5 skull Templar charge that Sujoah put up 4 shields against.

Zelrig managed to put a wound on Sujoah though with friendly (majestic) fire. Unforuntaely the fire consumed 2 Templars and a dwarf. Zetacron managed 2 wounds on the bug to bring him down to 1 life before being swarmed (pun) and poisoned to death.

The left 2 Frost Giants against 4 spiders, Sujoah (1), Zelrig, Wyvern.

Sujoah survived 2 attacks of 6 and the Frost Giant went down to concentrated attacks, but his Dying swipe killed Sujoah. The first Frost Giant's attack woes were more than made up for by the 2nd Frost Giant who wiped the floor killing 300 points while only taking 1 wound. He battle frenzied 5 times in the course of his devestation.

gg Leaf
Old July 22nd, 2018, 07:44 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just started with Dr.Goomonkey

Edit:

I got the win.

Early game: The Dr. moved in Eldgrim and Nilfheim to open it up, I split OMs, moving up Frosty, Hydra, and Charos/Greenscales. Nilf put 1 wound on Hydra from range, and Charos up a wound on Nilf. Round 2, I opened with Hydra, hitting Nilf from range, but only put up 1 wound. Nilf then moved off height to hit Hydra, put missed, and the rest of my OMs were on Greens. Charos and the Greenscales finished off Nilf and Eldgrim before he could do any more damange.

Mid game: I rushed the Dr.'s startzone with Charos and the remaining Greenscales (3 at this point). Managed to get some quick hits on Moltenclaw, and Charos finished him off by the end of the round, only taking a few hits and with 2 greenscales left (one died to leaving engagement). Dr.'s Charos then finished off my remaining greenscales.

Late game: This started with Charos v. Charos, which should never happen. We just took turns rolling dice for a while. I snuck an OM on my Hydra, who did a few wound on Charos from distance. By the time my Charos fell, the Dr.'s was at 7 wounds. Dr.'s Charos and my Hydra then did a dance, he put 1 more wound on my Hydra, but I managed to get height via disengage. I took one wound from disengage (putting me at 1 life left), but hit a 5/5 on the attack from height to end it.

I should emphasize this again: Charos should never face himself in battle.

Side note: I played this game on an Amtrak train using my phone's 4G for internet, so always remember, Heroscape can be played anywhere!

Last edited by Chris Perkins; July 22nd, 2018 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Game Results, Fun Facts
Old July 23rd, 2018, 03:52 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Re: Classic League X:Taste of Gen Con (Round 4-Alliance 8/5)

Round 4 is on Burial Marsh (Ulinavia)
The player whose name is italicized won the diceoff and chooses who places first

All Your Pie (3-0) v. kevindola (2-1)
All Your Pie (This goofy format made me bring Deadeye Dan): Marrden Hounds x2, Black Wyrmling x3, Red Wyrmling x2, Airborne Elite, Deadeye Dan
kevindola (A Dwarf, a Kyrie, and an Elvish Archer walk into a Bar): Romans x3, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Syvarris, Raelin, Marro Warriors (sit one)

Dysole (2-1) v. Chris Perkins (2-1)
Dysole (I Didn't Put Kaemon In This Army Because I Felt Like Being Nice (Also Are You Tired of My Ridiculously Long Names Where Every Word Is Capitalized Like A Fall Out Boy Song?)): Deathreavers x2, Tagawa Samurai, Krav Maga Agents, Syvarris, Raelin (RotV), Marcu Esenwein
Chris Perkins (Raelin's Last Stand): Stingers x3, Krav Maga Agents, Raelin (RotV), Atlaga, Brave Arrow

vegietarian18 (2-1) v. Dr.Goomonkey (1-2)
vegietarian18 (kevin's): Romans x3, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Krav Maga Agents, Raelin (RotV), Me-Burq-Sa
Dr.Goomonkey: Jotun, Crixus, James Murphy, Zetacron, Brave Arrow

Leaf_It (1-2) v. dok (1-2)
Leaf_It (Salad Dressing): Mohican River Tribe x2, Deathknights of Valkrill x2, Air Elemental x2, Venoc Warlord, Marro Warriors
dok (A Dwarf, a Marro, and an overused joke walk into a bar): Romans x3, Mogrimm Forgehammer, Krav Maga Agents, Raelin (RotV), Me-Burq-Sa

superfrog v. Taeblewalker
superfrog (I'm Pretty Sure Somebody Else Has This Army Too): Stingers x2, White Wyrmling x3, Black Wyrmling x3, Red Wyrmling x3, Blue Wyrmling x2, Marcu Esenwein
Taeblewalker: MacDirk Warriors x2, Sir Hawthorne, Syvarris, Gurei-Oni, Brave Arrow
Old July 23rd, 2018, 04:02 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Did vegie really submit an army called "kevin's" that was identical to kevin's army except MBS /Marro Warriors?
Old July 23rd, 2018, 04:07 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Did vegie really submit an army called "kevin's" that was identical to kevin's army except MBS /Marro Warriors?
syv/krav as well

It's a reference to the army I played in this format last year (see classic season IX) dok's army name is as well although it pokes fun of my constant reuse of that army title throughout various events.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events