Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 20th, 2018, 09:06 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League X:Taste of Gen Con (Cluster Draft until 6

vegie vs dysole starts now
Old June 20th, 2018, 10:23 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Cluster Headache

Vegie led with my phantom pod. I took his in response because I didn't want him to have Phantoms x4. I then took Stingers as the only remaining range in the pool was Sam Brown and as long as the phantoms didn't kill too many stingers, I should be fine with being able to ping everyone. vegie took Sam Brown and the Ashra. I grabbed Warforged as I liked the ability to just shrug off some attacks and I knew I could steal glyphs with tactical switch. I mistakenly thought Eldgrim could reach Valda in one turn and set up on the side of the board where I thought he would. I would've let vegie place first had I not realized a tree was where it was (I later tried to move a warforged through this tree).

I developed my warforged and he moved up Brutes and Phantoms. My early warforged deployment took some early casualties as they couldn't roll defense but they did manage to take out some phantoms and brutes at some very opportune times including the one where I tactical switched onto the glyph, killed the phantom and then held the glyph until the end of the game.

Stingers managed to come up and start picking off a lot of units and at that point all my markers were on them as they killed a phantom, Sam, all but one Ashra, and put a wound on Eldgrim (they may have killed a brute as well I forget). Vegie surrendered with one phantom, one ashra, one brute and 2 life Eldgrim while I had 2 phantoms, 2 warforged, 4 stingers, and an Arkmer chilling in my start zone ready to engagement strike people.

Good game vegie. Best of luck.

~Dysole, who admits this was the round she put the least army thought into (it's basically what she brought to the one at Gencon)
Old June 21st, 2018, 09:56 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League X:Taste of Gen Con (Alliance until 7/8)

Round 2 is on Stygian Rift (Kelda, Lodin)
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff choose who places first

Dysole (1-0) v. kevindola (1-0)
Dysole (The British Failed to Beat the Colonists Because They Lacked a Giant Mech): Major Q9, 10th Regiment x4
kevindola (Vlad's Host): Deathchasers x4, Me-Burq-Sa, Nerak, Cyprien Esenwein, Isamu

All Your Pie (1-0) v. superfrog (1-0)
All Your Pie: Mezzodemon Warmongers x4, deathreavers x2, Frost Giant
superfrog (Fourteen Dwarves): Axegrinders x3, Darrak Ambershard, Eldgrim, Zetacron, Raelin (RotV)

Leaf_It (1-0) v. vegietarian18 (0-1)
Leaf_It (Salad Dressing): Red Wyrmling x3, Warriors of Ashra x3, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Nakita Agents
vegietarian18 (The Big #s): Major Q9, 10th Regiment x4

Dr.Goomonkey (0-1) v. Taeblewalker (0-1)
Dr.Goomonkey (Dishonorable Bullies): Deathchasers x4, Ogre Warhulk, Ogre Pulverizer, Isamu
Taeblewalker: Knights of Weston x2, Raelin (RotV), Finn, Rhogar Dragonspine, Water Elemental x2

dok (0-1) v. Chris Perkins (0-1)
dok (You're Not So Special): Phantom Knights x4, Mezzodemon Warmongers x3
Chris Perkins (Wait for it...): Major Q9, 10th Regiment x4
Old June 26th, 2018, 06:31 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Classic League X:Taste of Gen Con (Rnd 2-Alliance until

Starting with dok soon

-----------------------------
Edit: Game results

Short story: Q9 has very strong shoulders.

I opened by moving both Q9 and the 10th into low elevation at the border of the lava, posturing to keep Q9 protected from PKs by keeping him surrounded by molten lava and 10th reg. dok opened with PKs, moving in protected by the rocks from LOS of Q9.

dok won the early positioning battle, mostly getting his PKs on height against my 10th reg and the PKs sliced through 2/3rds of my 10th pretty quick. I moved OMs to Q9, who started by killing 3 PKs on his first turn, which set dok back a ways. I was able to only let him get one attack per turn on Q9 while he dealt with the rest of the PKs; one of the attacks did 1 wound to Q9.

dok then switched to Mezzos. They managed one more wound on Q9 before the robot moved over to Kelda and healed for full health. Q9 had a few good turns after that and killed all but 2 Mezzos and the rest of the PKs still in dok's start zone.

The last 2 Mezzos moved around the north end of the map, staying away from Q9 while picking off my remaining 10th reg. They eventually met Q9 in the middle of the map for the final showdown.

After a round of exchanging fire, Q9 took one wound and both Mezzos were dead. dok still had all 6 exos on their army card.

I got the win with a 3-life Q9 and a single 10th reg.

GG dok, touch matchup with Q9 neutralizing both squads specials.

Last edited by Chris Perkins; June 26th, 2018 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Game Results
Old June 26th, 2018, 11:02 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

AYP and I are playing now.

EDIT: He got the win. Mezzos and Rats share a weakness: special attacks (especially multi-attacks). I had a bunch of normal attackers. Melee ones, at that. Raelin kept me in it for a while, and Zetacron tried to play the hero, but he was forced into a leaving engagement from a 2-health Frost Giant to avoid Dying Swipe, and died. Between lava and LEAs, I got hit on 6 of 7 single-die rolls.

I resigned with a full health Raelin and an Axegrinder. AYP had the Frost Giant with 2 life, 2 Deathreavers, and 5 Mezzos with 4 markers.

Last edited by superfrog; June 27th, 2018 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Also I really hate the glyph of Kelda for competitive play. I've had it swing way too many games, both for me and against me.
Old June 29th, 2018, 08:38 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Something appears to be wrong with the Online HS Web App. I can log in and roll dice but cannot set order markers or send messages. I've tried restarting my computer and using different browsers and even starting new chat session and all are failing.
Old June 30th, 2018, 04:40 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I just checked and I get the same issue.
Old June 30th, 2018, 06:13 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
🤡 signal

Filthy has been informed.

~Dysole, messenger pigeon
Old June 30th, 2018, 07:13 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 🤡 signal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post

Found the issue and am hopeful to have it fixed soon (although no ETA ATM as I have 3 screaming kids right now). Be in touch!
Old July 1st, 2018, 07:08 PM
Online HS Season 1 Champion & 'scape's foremost 'scapegoat

Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun Filthy the Clown is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: 🤡 signal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post

Found the issue and am hopeful to have it fixed soon (although no ETA ATM as I have 3 screaming kids right now). Be in touch!
And, it's back online!
Old July 7th, 2018, 03:06 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Leaf_It (Salad Dressing): Red Wyrmling x3, Warriors of Ashra x3, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Nakita Agents
vegietarian18 (The Big #s): Major Q9, 10th Regiment x4

vegietarian18 is the winner.

8 10th reg remained at the end of the game.

Some stats:
Leaf_It rolled defense dice 26 times. Leaf_It rolled 0 defense out 3 - 5 dice (every unit in this army had 3 defense) 10 of those times.
vegietarian18 rolled defense dice 31 times. He rolled 0 defense out 2 - 4 dice (for 10th reg) 4 of those times. Q9's lowest roll was 1 out of 8 dice, which happened 3 times. 2 of these resulted in wounds.
Old July 9th, 2018, 12:17 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Sorry for the delay here. I was on vacation last week, and I really have no excuse for the first week. Dysole and I are planning on tomorrow night. Dr.G and TW are in communication so hopefully Round 3 will be up by mid-late this week.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events