Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 4th, 2018, 08:46 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League X: A Taste of Gen Con (Signups until 6/3)

I have a few who are submitting end of this week. So everyone has until then to get something in. We'll launch end of the week.
Old June 4th, 2018, 05:38 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League X: A Taste of Gen Con (Signups until 6/9)

Sorry guys, I wish I could do this one, but I'm going to have to give priority to the C3V testing event, and I don't have time for two events.

Have fun!

(and let me know if you desperately need a sub for a week).
Old June 5th, 2018, 07:37 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I guess I'm in. Salad Dressing.
Old June 10th, 2018, 12:19 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Got 10. Will launch either tomorrow evening or during the day Monday.
Old June 10th, 2018, 08:03 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Re: Classic League X: A Taste of Gen Con (Round 1 until 6/24

Round 1 is on Ticalla Sunrise (Valda, Dagmar)
The player won the diceoff may choose first pick or defer. The player who lost the diceoff will choose who places first.

Recall the picking system is 1-2-1-1-1. Whomever chooses first gets 1 of the 6 pods. Then second pick gets 2 picks, then alternating from there.

***Also you may not have 2 of the same unique figure in your placed army. You MAY draft 2 of the same unique army, but will have to sit 1 when placing your army. So if you wind up with 2 Isamus or 2 Marcus after drafting, you may only place 1.

dok v. superfrog
superfrog won the diceoff and may select first or defer. dok chooses who places first

Chasing the Dragon
* : Deathchasers of Thesk x2, Nerak
* : Greenscale Warriors x2, Me-Burq-Sa
* : Moltenclaw

Spiders Three Ways
* : Spider-Man
* : Venom, Isamu
* : Fyorlag Spiders x1, Wyvern x1, Guilty McCreech

Dr.Goomonkey v. Leaf_It
Dr.Goomonkey won the diceoff and may select first or defer. Leaf_It chooses who places first

160-S
* : Sonlen
* : Shurrak
* : Su-Bak-Na

Salad Dressing
* : deathknights x2, Dumutef Guard x2
* : Omnicron Snipers x1, Zetacron
* : Warden 816, Zettian Guards

Chris Perkins v. All Your Pie
All Your Pie won the diceoff and may select first or defer. Chris Perkins chooses who places first

Unleash the Pods of War
* : Deathchasers of Thesk x2, Nerak
* : Phantom Knights x2, Guilty McCreech
* : Warforged Soldiers x2, Isamu

Guards
* : Kaemon Awa, Eldgrim
* : Hydra, Tarn Viking Warriors
* : Krav Maga Agents, Zettian Guards

Taeblewalker v. kevindola
kevindola won the diceoff and may select first or defer. Taeblewalker chooses who places first

* : Spider-Man, Isamu
* : Venom, Marcu Esenwein
* : 10th Regiment of the Foot x2 (sit one)

Clusterfudge
* : Blastatrons x1, Major X17
* : Knights of Weston x1, Finn
* : Elite Onyx Vipers, Shiori

vegietarian18 v. Dysole
vegietarian18 won the diceoff and may select first or defer. Dysole chooses who places first

Horned Ghost Soldiers
* : Horned Skull Brutes x2
* : Phantom Knights x2
* : Warforged Soldiers x2

3 Generals Twice In a Rock Paper Scissors Conglomeration
* : Phantom Knights x2, Eldgrim
* : Marro Stingers x2, Arkmer
* : Warriors of Ashra x2, Samuel Brown
Old June 12th, 2018, 08:08 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Classic League X:Taste of Gen Con (Cluster Draft until 6

Don't know if there's a specific place to send game reports, but here's the summary of my game versus Chris Perkins.

I ended up with:
Phantom Knights x2, Guilty
Fen Hydra, Tarn Viking Warriors
Warforged Soldiers, Isamu

versus his:
Kaemon Awa, Eldgrim
Krav Maga Agents, Zettian Guards
Death Chasers of Thesk x2, Nerak

I won with 3 Warforged, 3 Phantom Knights, 0/4 Fen Hydra, Tarns, and Isamu remaining.

I opened this game with Guilty to draw the Death Chasers in. He got killed early, but the PKs did a very good job of cleaning up the orcs, ignoring Nerak's aura with elevation and good rolls. The Warforged then met Kaemon on the sand hill--I hadn't ever used them before, but tactical switch worked to great effect in dealing with the samurai. With minimal losses and both glyphs secured, they also rushed and eliminated the Krav. Eldgrim made a play to clear the initiative glyph, but a move-boosted Hydra cleared out the rest of the board.

According to the game stats, we both rolled well on offense, but it felt like I had skulls where I needed them and CP didn't--Kaemon couldn't get much oomph out of his SA, and so couldn't prevent from taking multiple elevated attacks from the Warforged. Regardless, it was a good game, and this is the event I was least confident in my ability to play so I'm happy with the result.
Old June 12th, 2018, 08:11 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

dok and I are hopefully playing at 7PT/8MT/10ET.

No picks yet.
Old June 13th, 2018, 11:09 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Taeblewalker and I starting now

kevindola: 10th Regiment x2, Venom, Marcu, Knights x1, Finn (sit one Regiment)
Taeblewalker: Spider-man, Isamu, Blastatrons x1, Major X17, Shiori, Elite Onyx Vipers

I got the win.

The Elite Onyx took out 2 Regiment in the first round, but didn't hold up to bayonets.

The rest of TW's order markers were on Spider-Man. He danced around taking out Regiment while they killed X17 and the Blastatrons.

Next up for me was the Knights and Finn who were able to hit Spider-Man for 3 wounds before it came down to the Peter vs. Eddie battle. Eddie got Finn's bonus and won the fight in 2 attacks. TW conceded. It was full health Venom, Marcu, Finn, and 3 Knights vs. Shiori, Isamu, and 2 Blasts.

Last edited by kevindola; June 13th, 2018 at 12:45 PM.
Old June 13th, 2018, 01:12 PM
This is merely a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
dok and I are hopefully playing at 7PT/8MT/10ET.

No picks yet.
Notice I didn't put a day on the post, so it's still accurate.

dok has Moltenclaw, Venom, Isamu, Spidersx1, Wyvernx1, and Guilty.
I have Death Chasersx2, MBS, Nerak, Greenscalesx2, and Spider-Man.
Old June 14th, 2018, 11:02 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Spider-Sense: 50% of the time, it works every time!
Old June 14th, 2018, 11:05 PM
This is merely a joke.

I got the win, thanks to big attack rolls early on and then a very very very reliable Spidey-Sense.
Old June 20th, 2018, 05:38 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I won the match against Dr.Goomonkey.

Leaf_It: Sonlen, Warden 816, Zettian Guards, Omnicron Snipers x1, Zetacron

Dr.Goomonkey: Deathknights x2, Dumutef Guard x2, Shurrak, Su-Bak-Na

It was a close game with the end coming down to Shurrak with 3 wounds, and a single Zettian Guard, who just didn't want to die.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events