Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old May 24th, 2018, 12:57 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 31 - Draft (Round 3)

I have yet to hear from @vegies dad about playing our game this week.
Old May 24th, 2018, 01:05 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I have yet to hear from @vegies dad about playing our game this week.
you have to message his son to contact him.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old May 24th, 2018, 01:12 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I know, I did. If you check the tag in my post, it actually goes to vegie anyway.
Old May 24th, 2018, 01:59 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Sorry, I have not been in town this past week so he probably forgot about the game. I will remind him
Old May 24th, 2018, 09:58 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 31 - Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The Kinseth (2-0) v. dok (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Dreadgul Raidersx3, Nhah Scirh Cultistsx3, Phantom Knightsx3, Shieldsmiths of Granite Keepx3,
* Akumaken, B-11 Resistance Corps, Major J15, Otonashi, Quorik Warwitch, Beakface Sneaksx4, Eilan Sidhex6, Hoplitronx3,
Kinseth chooses who picks and places first from the combined pool.
Code:
Kinseth		dok
B-11s
		PK x2
Quorik
J-15
		PK
		Akumaken
Nhah Scirh x2
		Shieldsmiths x2
We'll see if Dragonkind Enmity and Iron Resolve are enough to pull Kinseth through this matchup.
Old May 25th, 2018, 12:34 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Probably haven't beat dok in 2 years, well the curse is over! Won with a 2 life Quorik Warwitch. Close battle until the end.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old May 26th, 2018, 06:29 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Round 4 is on Ice Thistle.

The kevindola (3-0) v. Kinseth (3-0) pool of armies is:
* Finn the Viking Champion, Ne-Gok-Sa, Wo-Sa-Ga, Air Elementalx2, Death Knights of Valkrillx2, Dumutef Guardx2, Knights of Weston, Marrden Nagrubs, Roman Legionnaires, Skull Demon, Venoc Vipersx2, Water Elemental
* Dreadgul Raidersx3, Nhah Scirh Cultistsx3, Phantom Knightsx3, Shieldsmiths of Granite Keepx3
kevindola chooses who picks and places first from the combined pool.

The dok (2-1) v. garrettclubb (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Akumaken, B-11 Resistance Corps, Major J15, Otonashi, Quorik Warwitch, Beakface Sneaksx4, Eilan Sidhex6, Hoplitronx3
* Arkmer, Isamu, Kaemon Awa, Krav Maga Agents, Major Q9, Marcu Esenwein, Otonashi, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Theracus, Iron Golem, Phantom Knights, Water Elemental
dok chooses who picks and places first from the combined pool.

The Dysole (2-1) v. BiggaBullfrog (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Brute Gruts, James Murphy, Patrick Ferguson, Seleena, Yi Feng, 53rd North Carolina Sharpshootersx3, Cathar Spearmenx2, Goblin Cuttersx3, Varkaanan Blade Dancersx2
* Deathwalker 8000, Major X17, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Hoplitronx4, Mezzodemon Warmongersx2
BiggaBullfrog chooses who picks and places first from the combined pool.

The Chris Perkins (2-1) v. superfrog (2-1) pool of armies is:
* Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior, Cyprien Esenwein, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Guilty McCreech, Isamu, Marcu Esenwein, Otonashi, Rhogar Dragonspine, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Sonlen, Tandros Kreel
* Chen Tang, Grigor & Rogirg, Master Lao Xin, Yi Feng, Arrow Grutsx2, Shaolin Monksx3, Swog Riderx2
superfrog chooses who picks and places first from the combined pool.

The Soundwarp SG-1 (2-1) v. Vegies dad (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Agent Carr, Deathwalker 7000, Elite Onyx Vipers, Gurei-Oni, Kozuke Samurai, Krav Maga Agents, Major X17, Morsbane, Syvarris
* Parmenio, Sir Denrick, Tornak, Heavy Grutsx3, Knights of Westonx3, Roman Legionnairesx3
Vegies dad chooses who picks and places first from the combined pool.

The Dr.Goomonkey (1-2) v. All Your Pie (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Cyprien Esenwein, Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, Sonya Esenwein, Warden 816, Dumutef Guardx2, Skeletons of Annellintiax3, Tomb Skeleton Archersx5
* Kon-Tar-Na, Major J15, Zetacron, Hoplitronx2, Marrden Nagrubsx2, Microcorp Troopersx3, Phantom Knightsx3
Dr.Goomonkey chooses who picks and places first from the combined pool.

The jscadet (1-2) v. Kourtjester (0-2) pool of armies is:
* Arkmer, Evar Scarcarver, Isamu, Kaemon Awa, Krav Maga Agents, Major Q10, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Black Wyrmlingx2, Water Elemental, Wyvern
* Braxas, Charos, Fen Hydrax4
Kourtjester chooses who picks and places first from the combined pool.

The vegietarian18 (1-2) v. Sir Heroscape (1-2) pool of armies is:
* Quahon, Quorik Warwitch, Quasatch Huntersx6
* Kaemon Awa, Fen Hydra, Minions of Utgarx6
vegietarian18 chooses who picks and places first from the combined pool."

Last edited by Dysole; May 27th, 2018 at 10:39 PM.
Old May 27th, 2018, 12:05 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 31 - Draft (Round 4)

It’s not too big a deal because I am 1-2 but I do not see my game for this round
Old May 27th, 2018, 08:22 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
It’s not too big a deal because I am 1-2 but I do not see my game for this round
Just checked the sheet and it looks like the game between you and Sir H was left off. I'll rectify that shortly.

~Dysole, correcting things
Old May 30th, 2018, 01:10 PM
This is merely a joke.

Chris Perkins and I played during the blackout yesterday. It was a bit of an adventure trying to remember and write down all the C3V powers, since the cards were only available via a low-res Google thumbnail.

Draft went as follows:

sf: Cyprien
CP: Atlaga
CP: Sgt. Drake (SoTM)
sf: Master Lao Xin
sf: Chen Tang
CP: Eldgrim
CP: Guilty
sf: Yi Feng
sf: Marcu
CP: Isamu
CP: Swog Rider
sf: Otonashi
CP: Tandros Kreel

The story of the game was that Drake started killing things really hard. He put 4 wounds on Chen Tang and then 4 wounds on Master Lao on consecutive turns. A few LEAs and a lucky initiative/OM gamble got Drake up to 4 wounds and Tandros with a Quivering Palm marker, but Cyprien whiffed on his best chance to put the last two wounds on Drake (0 skulls and a 1 for chilling touch). I resigned with a 4 life Marcu, a 1 life Yi Feng, a 1 life Chen Tang, and Otonashi. CP had a 2 life Drake, a 6 life Tandros, Guilty, and Isamu.

In retrospect, it was a bit closer than I thought. I probably just needed to take out Drake with Marcu to have a decent shot at winning.
Old May 31st, 2018, 02:23 AM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Dr. G and I had an aggressive round of counterdrafting, as follows:

AYP: Zetacron
Dr. G: Major J15, Hoplitron
AYP: Microcorp Troopers x2
Dr. G: Microcorp Troopers, Cyprien Esenwein
AYP: Sonya Esenwein, Kon-Tar-Na
Dr. G: Marrden Nagrubs x2
AYP: Hoplitron, Dumutef Guard
Dr. G: Tomb Skeleton Archers x2

I won with a 1/5 Kon-Tar-Na, 1 Microcorp and my Hoplitron left. Zetacron didn't pull his weight but the Microcorp did, taking out Cyprien and Major J15 with members to spare. Once our main forces were gone, KTN and my cleanup had the advantage.
Old June 6th, 2018, 12:11 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Kinseth and I just played. Here is what we ended up with

Kinseth: Phantom Knights x3, Cultists x1, Dreadguls x1, Skull Demon, Air Elemental x2
kevindola: Cultists x2, Dreadguls x2, Deathknights x2, Dumutef Guard x2

Wannok was a major player in this one as all the action centered around that area. Air Elementals were also key and used often as strategic spot blockers.

My 8 cultists killed 7 phantoms, an Air Elemental and 2 Dreadguls (Raiders both via wannok)

I sent out my dreadguls but they fared much poorer only killing two cultists and a Phantom Knight.

Dumutef Guard + Holdir did me well though killing the last PK, Air Elemental, two cultists, and putting 2 hits on the Skull Demon. The deathknights sitting on Wannok cleaned up the stragglers. Skull Demon took the final wound from disengage attempting to reach wannok.

I won with a Dumutef and 3 deathknights. gg Kinseth

Last edited by kevindola; June 6th, 2018 at 08:52 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events