Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old May 13th, 2018, 11:23 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Onwards

garrettclubb vs. Dysole now

Dysole: Q9
garrett: Drake and Krav
Dysole: Kaemon and PKs
garrett: Marcu and Theracus
Dysole: Isamu and Cutters
garrett: Arkmer and Iggy
Dysole: Cutters

~Dysole, fascinated to see where this goes

EDIT: I won. Isamu and Kaemon took out the Krav, Cutters took out Drake, and Q9 took out Iggy while Cutters tied him up and he also killed everything else that came to attack him including Arkmer's 4 skull attack that did 2 wounds. At the end 2 life Q, Isamu, and the unused PKs

Last edited by Dysole; May 13th, 2018 at 12:27 PM.
Old May 16th, 2018, 08:38 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 31 - Draft (Round 2)

Soundwarp and I are playing at 10am central.

SW: Elite Onyx, Venocs x2, Oni, X17, Kozuke
kd: Knights x1, Romans x1, Finn, Krav, Syvarris, Nagrubs x1, Dumutef x2

Game Over

Round 1
Knights and Finn (+1 Krav) die to Samurai taking down 2

Round 2
EOV come in but only manage a hit on Syvarris and 1 nagrub before Syvarris takes all 3 out. (including a 3v10 kill)

Round 3
X17 kills a Knight and a 2nd hit on Syvarris before falls to range.

SW concedes.

gg. Syvarris was 18/21 throwing skulls.....

Last edited by kevindola; May 16th, 2018 at 11:54 AM.
Old May 18th, 2018, 01:04 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 31 - Draft

Round 3 is on Desperado.

The kevindola (2-0) v. Dysole (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Finn the Viking Champion, Ne-Gok-Sa, Wo-Sa-Ga, Air Elementalx2, Death Knights of Valkrillx2, Dumutef Guardx2, Knights of Weston, Marrden Nagrubs, Roman Legionnaires, Skull Demon, Venoc Vipersx2, Water Elemental,
* Brute Gruts, James Murphy, Patrick Ferguson, Seleena, Yi Feng, 53rd North Carolina Sharpshootersx3, Cathar Spearmenx2, Goblin Cuttersx3, Varkaanan Blade Dancersx2,
kevindola chooses who picks and places first from the combined pool.

The Kinseth (2-0) v. dok (2-0) pool of armies is:
* Dreadgul Raidersx3, Nhah Scirh Cultistsx3, Phantom Knightsx3, Shieldsmiths of Granite Keepx3,
* Akumaken, B-11 Resistance Corps, Major J15, Otonashi, Quorik Warwitch, Beakface Sneaksx4, Eilan Sidhex6, Hoplitronx3,
Kinseth chooses who picks and places first from the combined pool.

The garrettclubb (1-1) v. jscadet (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Arkmer, Isamu, Kaemon Awa, Krav Maga Agents, Major Q9, Marcu Esenwein, Otonashi, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Theracus, Iron Golem, Phantom Knights, Water Elemental,
* Arkmer, Evar Scarcarver, Isamu, Kaemon Awa, Krav Maga Agents, Major Q10, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Black Wyrmlingx2, Water Elemental, Wyvern,
garrettclubb chooses who picks and places first from the combined pool.

The BiggaBullfrog (1-1) v. Dr.Goomonkey (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Deathwalker 8000, Major X17, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Hoplitronx4, Mezzodemon Warmongersx2,
* Cyprien Esenwein, Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, Sonya Esenwein, Warden 816, Dumutef Guardx2, Skeletons of Annellintiax3, Tomb Skeleton Archersx5,
Dr.Goomonkey chooses who picks and places first from the combined pool.

The Soundwarp SG-1 (1-1) v. Sir heroscape (0-1) pool of armies is:
* Agent Carr, Deathwalker 7000, Elite Onyx Vipers, Gurei-Oni, Kozuke Samurai, Krav Maga Agents, Major X17, Morsbane, Syvarris,
* Kaemon Awa, Fen Hydra, Minions of Utgarx6,
Soundwarp SG-1 chooses who picks and places first from the combined pool.

The Vegies dad (1-1) v. superfrog (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Parmenio, Sir Denrick, Tornak, Heavy Grutsx3, Knights of Westonx3, Roman Legionnairesx3,
* Chen Tang, Grigor & Rogirg, Master Lao Xin, Yi Feng, Arrow Grutsx2, Shaolin Monksx3, Swog Riderx2,
superfrog chooses who picks and places first from the combined pool.

The Chris Perkins (1-1) v. vegietarian18 (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior, Cyprien Esenwein, Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Guilty McCreech, Isamu, Marcu Esenwein, Otonashi, Rhogar Dragonspine, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Sonlen, Tandros Kreel,
* Quahon, Quorik Warwitch, Quasatch Huntersx6,
vegietarian18 chooses who picks and places first from the combined pool.

The Arrow Grut (0-2) v. KourtJester (0-2) pool of armies is:
* Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior, Isamu, James Murphy, Kee-Mo-Shi, Morsbane, Myrddin, Ne-Gok-Sa, Sudema, Venoc Vipersx4,
* Braxas, Charos, Fen Hydrax4,
Arrow Grut chooses who picks and places first from the combined pool.

All Your Pie has the bye.
Old May 21st, 2018, 01:11 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The BiggaBullfrog (1-1) v. Dr.Goomonkey (1-1) pool of armies is:
* Deathwalker 8000, Major X17, Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Axegrinders of Burning Forgex2, Hoplitronx4, Mezzodemon Warmongersx2,
* Cyprien Esenwein, Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan, Sonya Esenwein, Warden 816, Dumutef Guardx2, Skeletons of Annellintiax3, Tomb Skeleton Archersx5,
Dr.Goomonkey chooses who picks and places first from the combined pool.
It has begun.

After my Cyprien rampaging, Bigga's Deathwalker 8000 had some fantastic defense and won the game. Good game Mr. Bullfrog.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; May 21st, 2018 at 02:15 PM.
Old May 21st, 2018, 10:43 PM

jscadet Woo who?

Ugh! A gruesome game with my son. None of my plans for eliminating Q9 worked. Iron Golem stalled on the road and was taken down from range. The Krav never got to focus fire and were brought down by the onslaught of 9 attacks of 1. And Sgt Drake just misfired continuously once he got in Q9's face. Pretty much a total disaster - one its going to be hard to live down...
Old May 22nd, 2018, 07:24 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Starting with Vegie now:

CP: Drake, Cyprien, Tandros, Guilty, Otonashi
Vegie: Atlaga, Sonlen, Quorik Warwitch, Rhogar, Isamu

Edit: I got the win.

Atlaga opened up by hitting Drake with witherwood. Cyprien countered by hitting Sonlen with a 20, then Rhogar with another 20. Quorik and Cyprien picked off pieces for a while, leaving just them on the map. They traded hits for a few rounds until Cyprien landed a 19, which wounded the witch enough he was able to finish her off with a regular attack.

Dominated by the d20 from start to finish.

Last edited by Chris Perkins; May 22nd, 2018 at 08:22 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 08:23 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Chris got the win in a pretty crazy game. Atlaga got a third turn Witherwood on Sgt. Drake, and Cyprien responded with a 20 on an unwounded Sonlen. I got 3 wounds on Cyprien before he took Kelda, and he came back after that to get another 20 on Rhogar. From there I felt like I was down by a lot, but with the Warwitch I was able to grind my way back into the game slowly and eventually turn the game into 1 wound Warwitch + Isamu vs. 1 wound Cyprien. She got Cyprien to 5 wounds and only took one herself, but after that, she got no more damage and Cyprien eventually rolled a 19 and 3 skulls, which finished her. Good game, good luck in the rest of the event.
Old May 22nd, 2018, 09:21 PM

KourtJester is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

So I haven't heard from Arrow Grut yet... anyone know him?
Old May 22nd, 2018, 10:34 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Your Typical Kevindola Dysole Matchup of Weirdness

The draft

Dysole: Brute Gruts
Kevin: Cathar x2
Dysole: 53rd x2
Kevin: Murphy, Cutters
Dysole: Knights, Finn
Kevin: Romans, NGS
Dysole: Yi Feng, Patrick Ferguson
Kevin: 53rd
Dysole: Cutters

This is gonna be a weird one. Starting now. I think I have my weird Internet issues fixed.

~Dysole, not sure where it ends up
Old May 23rd, 2018, 09:06 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KourtJester View Post
Have you sent a PM to @Arrow Grut ?

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old May 23rd, 2018, 10:06 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Game last night was one of our typical order marker salad games:

Dysole: 53rd x2, Cutters x1, Knights x1, Brute Gruts, Finn, Patrick Ferguson, Yi Feng
kevindola: Cathar x2, Cutters x1, 53rd x1, Romans x1, James Murphy, Ne-Gok-Sa

Round 1
I send out my lone squad of 53rd who assassinated a Brute Grut and one of Dysole's 53rd before they were caught and killed by Finn and his knights.

Round 2
The rest of my order markers were on the Cathar Spearmen this game, which probably tells you how it went. I lost 2 Cathar against Finn and the Knights to put me at 6 while clearing out all the Knights.

Round 3
Dysole's 53rd set up shop all round but their continued attacks of 4v4 down on the Cathar only managed 1 kill in 6 shots. Meanwhile the Cathars finished off Finn(spirit to the 3 Brute Gruts) on the first OM and then used the road to charge the 53 and the startzone killing a 2nd Brute Grut, another 53rd (2 left), and putting a hit on Yi Feng whom I was a little scared of after watching the game between superfrog and vegietarian18

Round 4 and beyond
Yi Feng doesn't do any better against the Cathar getting no kills before being brought down from range. The goblins do get a kill to bring me down to 4 but can't stop the Cathar from killing the last of the brute gruts, the goblins, and 53rd. Patrick Ferguson killed one more but he too fell after that.

I won with 3 Cathars and an unactivated Romans, Ne-Gok-Sa, Goblin Cutters, and James Murphy.

gg Dysole. defense on both sides told the tale and the Cathar were monstrous destroying Dysole's entire army except for a Brute Grut and 1 53rd.
Old May 23rd, 2018, 12:13 PM

KourtJester is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KourtJester View Post
Have you sent a PM to @Arrow Grut ?
Yes, at the end of last week. I was on vacation so I wasn't really following up over the weekend. I just messaged him again but I think we're out of time.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events